You cant compare the two, be carefull on ripping into scotlands ££££ the bbc have just been found guilty of reporting false information.. LOL

Around 100 billion £ exports would be a good place to start for a new independent scotland ;)

The EU “procedure”, incidentally, would go something like this:

SCOTLAND: Can we join/stay, please?

EU: Do you meet all the criteria?

SCOTLAND: Yes, we’ve been a member for 40 years already in the UK.

EU: Welcome! There seems to be a seat free.

Comedy gold. :laugh:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

You cant compare the two, be carefull on ripping into scotlands ££££ the bbc have just been found guilty of reporting false information.. LOL

Around 100 billion £ exports would be a good place to start for a new independent scotland ;)

LMAO 100billion in export??? What the fuuck are you exporting? Please tell me how that figure you just pulled out of your arse breaks down :hmm:

I've never seen Scotland as a separate country too be honest, but I do see the strength in the union, though it's been evident down the ages

Sturgeon is simply playing the oldest game in politics, divide and conquer, only thing is now she starting to grate a little, decisions been made and now it's too live with thank his you saw sense and stayed with us, after all you have never had too stand on your own two feet before, now is no time too start imho far bigger and better practised have tried and failed, truth is she only guessing it will be better without us but she has no evidence whatsoever that this would be the case, you could just as easily go straight under, just say Europe puts youse on a long term waiting list seeing as your not an exsisting member in your own right? You are there because of our backing, truth and fact are that 'we' for want of a better word have supported you forever you would not last five mins without us and that's a fact, but seeing as we all together and staying that way who cares

It seems to me that the nationalist seem to have it in there heads that there always getting a rough deal when in fact Scotland has the best deal on many things that the rest of us are subsidizing they have been unchallenged for 10 years there living in a bubble ...problem with bubbles is they eventually pop!

the old subsidize line, i was wondering when that would be mentioned... what next, scotland cant afford to be independent :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ironically Joe the only way Scotland will afford it is by taking the deserting companys after brexit and filling the place with eastern Europeans to fill the jobs loosing any identity they had you will have more poles than Scott's ... so much for nationalism and identity eh ? you couldn't make it up lol

we"ll do just fine on our own mate, like many other small nations..

No you won't

I'm still waiting for you to come back on all those points I made :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have nothing to offer the world, the EU or your own people. I hope you get independence and when you fail, then it's your own countrymen you independistas will have to answer to and they will be pretty pissed about it :thumbs:

Answer this very one easy question Joe;

Why does the Union exist, who requested it and why?

hahaha, your some man, everyone read the posts mate, you ducked and dived like mayweather

Answer the fuucking question fuucknut ;)

Come on sweetheart, answer the question;

Why does the Union exist, who requested it and why?

Joe take those rose tinted glasses off and admit Scotland is BANKRUPT you couldn t survive without England bailing you out and subsidising your day to day existence without England you would have no NHS or social services and next to no work your biggest exports are to England without the union your fcked the eu don t want you as you would be another Greece so there not about to let you in the club even without the veto s krankys been told this on her trip to Brussels paid for by England , as for currency you can have your scottish pound that would be worthless on the world markets as you have nothing to invest into , the clue is in the words Bank of England it our money and you cant have it you can keep your bank of scotland debts , without the English money scotland would be a very dire place bit like romania in the 60 s and the people of scotland would almost certainly hang all those SNP idiots who put them in that position for everybodys sake ge rid of sturgeon and salmond start running your country and stay part of the union its worked for 100 s of years

bankrupt....

Of course I can't prove 100% that Spain, Belgium and Holland don't want you in the EU, but if you're basing your hopes on the fact that it might only be 90%., then it's a big gamble, don't you think?

At the end of the day, regardless of how well Scotland would or wouldn't do out of the UK, you have these minor hurdles to cross first:

1: You'd have to be allowed to have "once in a generation" referendum.

2: You'd have to win said referendum on the second time of trying.

3: The countries above would have to make a sharp u-turn in their opinion of Scotland.

If all the above worked out (which I seriously doubt) would the people who voted to stay in the Union be allowed a third referendum because they didn't like the result? Or is it only Nationalists who are allowed to do that? Would the SNP whining bitches in Westminster vote to make themselves all unemployed?

If the above didn't work out, would Sturgeon shut her stupid fat mouth and let the UK get on with more important stuff?

they wont veto mate, me and mushy already went through this, eh lad?

1. there are other options mate, lets just see what pans out, i believe the uk gov will change its stance on this. mays already said we will know how things are going to look within 18 months, kind of shot herself in the foot

2. this is true, it could go either way, its closer than yous think

3. its all in the wording mate, could, might, bla bla bla, poltics game. you guys are quick enough to point this out to me ;) the latest has been.

would you be ok with another referendum in future of the uk rejoining the eu?

Watch them veto and don't even for a second think we have "had this out" you fuucking moron.

Spain cannot and will not risk losing Pais Basquo or Cataluña. France will not want their separatist regions pissing off, no way on God's sweet earth will Belgium allow a Flemish separatism.

You are a fool if you cannot see this.

PS Cataluña have refs every year which Central government of Spain, The EU and every single organisation in-between do not recognise. Not one of them!!! So what makes you fuucking idiots so special? (By idiots I am referring to pricks like Joe and Kranky, not the everyday genuine Jock who just want to get on with their lives)

Have they said they will 100% veto or they would need to reapply??

LMAO 100billion in export??? What the fuuck are you exporting? Please tell me how that figure you just pulled out of your arse breaks down :hmm:

Nearly £80 billion without oil and gas, the firgures for oil and gas will drop and rise again 2016/17

no ones mentioned the biggest oil find in a 100 years?

I'm impressed Joe. I admit leading up to your last once in a generation referendum your cut and paste propaganda tactics really got up everyone's nose.

At least you are answering for yourself this time. It might be with unfounded information you plucked out of thin air, but it's far better than youtube vids.

I'm impressed Joe. I admit leading up to your last once in a generation referendum your cut and paste propaganda tactics really got up everyone's nose.

At least you are answering for yourself this time. It might be with unfounded information you plucked out of thin air, but it's far better than youtube vids.

whats unfounded mate? ill try my best to clear it up

Joe take those rose tinted glasses off and admit Scotland is BANKRUPT you couldn t survive without England bailing you out and subsidising your day to day existence without England you would have no NHS or social services and next to no work your biggest exports are to England without the union your fcked the eu don t want you as you would be another Greece so there not about to let you in the club even without the veto s krankys been told this on her trip to Brussels paid for by England , as for currency you can have your scottish pound that would be worthless on the world markets as you have nothing to invest into , the clue is in the words Bank of England it our money and you cant have it you can keep your bank of scotland debts , without the English money scotland would be a very dire place bit like romania in the 60 s and the people of scotland would almost certainly hang all those SNP idiots who put them in that position for everybodys sake ge rid of sturgeon and salmond start running your country and stay part of the union its worked for 100 s of years

bankrupt....

Of course I can't prove 100% that Spain, Belgium and Holland don't want you in the EU, but if you're basing your hopes on the fact that it might only be 90%., then it's a big gamble, don't you think?

At the end of the day, regardless of how well Scotland would or wouldn't do out of the UK, you have these minor hurdles to cross first:

3: The countries above would have to make a sharp u-turn in their opinion of Scotland.

If all the above worked out (which I seriously doubt) would the people who voted to stay in the Union be allowed a third referendum because they didn't like the result? Or is it only Nationalists who are allowed to do that? Would the SNP whining bitches in Westminster vote to make themselves all unemployed?

If the above didn't work out, would Sturgeon shut her stupid fat mouth and let the UK get on with more important stuff?

1. there are other options mate, lets just see what pans out, i believe the uk gov will change its stance on this. mays already said we will know how things are going to look within 18 months, kind of shot herself in the foot

3. its all in the wording mate, could, might, bla bla bla, poltics game. you guys are quick enough to point this out to me ;) the latest has been.

Watch them veto and don't even for a second think we have "had this out" you fuucking moron.

Spain cannot and will not risk losing Pais Basquo or Cataluña. France will not want their separatist regions pissing off, no way on God's sweet earth will Belgium allow a Flemish separatism.

PS Cataluña have refs every year which Central government of Spain, The EU and every single organisation in-between do not recognise. Not one of them!!! So what makes you fuucking idiots so special? (By idiots I am referring to pricks like Joe and Kranky, not the everyday genuine Jock who just want to get on with their lives)

They have said reapply is the only way and that they can and will use their veto if they feel their sovereignty is in jeopardy!!! you have completely ignored everything i have said because you do not have the mental capacity to even debate it.

If you hold one, not sanctioned by Westminster the whole EU will ignore the result, the same as they do with Catalan indy refs ;) Tell me when have the EU every recognised the Catalan vote???

bankrupt....

They have said reapply is the only way and that they can and will use their veto if they feel their sovereignty is in jeopardy!!! you have completely ignored everything i have said because you do not have the mental capacity to even debate it.

If you hold one, not sanctioned by Westminster the whole EU will ignore the result, the same as they do with Catalan indy refs ;) Tell me when have the EU every recognised the Catalan vote???

are we going to repeat the last thread... have they said they will 100% veto

bankrupt....

Catalonia in Spain is very different from Scotland in the UK, constitutionally

Did you read the tory ministers comments the other day on how northen ireland could join the eu no problem if they voted to unite and the uk would also help?

Nearly £80 billion without oil and gas, the firgures for oil and gas will drop and rise again 2016/17

no ones mentioned the biggest oil find in a 100 years?

You really are wholly incapable of taking me on in a debate pal! Break it down correctly ffs. I work in business and if you came to me with that shit as a breakdown I'd sack you and have security rape you on the way out ;)

• Like 1