• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

I've never seen Scotland as a separate country too be honest, but I do see the strength in the union, though it's been evident down the ages

Sturgeon is simply playing the oldest game in politics, divide and conquer, only thing is now she starting to grate a little, decisions been made and now it's too live with thank his you saw sense and stayed with us, after all you have never had too stand on your own two feet before, now is no time too start imho far bigger and better practised have tried and failed, truth is she only guessing it will be better without us but she has no evidence whatsoever that this would be the case, you could just as easily go straight under, just say Europe puts youse on a long term waiting list seeing as your not an exsisting member in your own right? You are there because of our backing, truth and fact are that 'we' for want of a better word have supported you forever you would not last five mins without us and that's a fact, but seeing as we all together and staying that way who cares

It seems to me that the nationalist seem to have it in there heads that there always getting a rough deal when in fact Scotland has the best deal on many things that the rest of us are subsidizing they have been unchallenged for 10 years there living in a bubble ...problem with bubbles is they eventually pop!
  • Like 1

For starters you would have no army or what you did have would have no weapons vehicles or equipment as it's all ours

One thing I will give sturgeon is the fact she is persistent they would do well too put her too use cleaning up day social services with the right aim she could possibly do some good fir the world instead of trying too divide an age old union

would you like to keep all the debt to? feel free to take trident aswell

yea we already paying both ours and your share of said debt so fair does , you can keep trident we only gave you it cos its out of date lol

no disrespect at all intended to any Scottish person with the exception of Nicola Sturgeon, I just really like the ay things have always been, its never really been a major issue in my life time, well not down here, except the last few years, maybe its an 'oil' thing? Kuwait of Europe, each citizen 30% better off etc etc, would have anyone thinkg they been robbed would it not, but hey look on the Brightside even if we did steal your oil, our leaders never shared a penny of the profits with any of us mere mortals, just as yours wouldn't, didn't happen in Saudi or Kuwait either, it benefitted those in power as lucky finds like these do

• Like 1

I've never seen Scotland as a separate country too be honest, but I do see the strength in the union, though it's been evident down the ages

Sturgeon is simply playing the oldest game in politics, divide and conquer, only thing is now she starting to grate a little, decisions been made and now it's too live with thank his you saw sense and stayed with us, after all you have never had too stand on your own two feet before, now is no time too start imho far bigger and better practised have tried and failed, truth is she only guessing it will be better without us but she has no evidence whatsoever that this would be the case, you could just as easily go straight under, just say Europe puts youse on a long term waiting list seeing as your not an exsisting member in your own right? You are there because of our backing, truth and fact are that 'we' for want of a better word have supported you forever you would not last five mins without us and that's a fact, but seeing as we all together and staying that way who cares

It seems to me that the nationalist seem to have it in there heads that there always getting a rough deal when in fact Scotland has the best deal on many things that the rest of us are subsidizing they have been unchallenged for 10 years there living in a bubble ...problem with bubbles is they eventually pop!

Bubbles burst just as surely as oil dries up then all your left with is tears, and I told you so's lol

the arguments for referendum are farcical, Ive heard it said that ' we' (the brits) are bricking it cos once they get their country back, where going to go under without the money we steal from scotlands oil reserves?? and how we conspired to treat Scotland so well so that they wont notice what we are doing to them lmao yes oil profits goverments but the companies that profit most off it are not at all choosy who they do business with hell they sat down with the Taliban to sort out safe installation of oil lines,

its all peripheral anyhow just like it was first time around , its almost a lip paying service in a country that's trained to appease the minority at all costs,

On the world stage its to be fair embarrassing, at a time we should all be pulling together to make the best of things cos its been hard for a long time now for most some insist on driving their own personal agendas not matter how hopeless or trivial, all this just stalls making any real progress as a country, at a time when we need to get ahead and avert the next looming disaster

• Like 1

The way they carry on you would think the Tories had killed every first born child in Scotland or somthing ...Tories Tories Tories everything's the Tories fault. ...change the record for god sake its getting boring lol

• Like 3

the old subsidize line, i was wondering when that would be mentioned... what next, scotland cant afford to be independent :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the old subsidize line, i was wondering when that would be mentioned... what next, scotland cant afford to be independent :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ironically Joe the only way Scotland will afford it is by taking the deserting companys after brexit and filling the place with eastern Europeans to fill the jobs loosing any identity they had you will have more poles than Scott's ... so much for nationalism and identity eh ? you couldn't make it up lol

Ironically Joe the only way Scotland will afford it is by taking the deserting companys after brexit and filling the place with eastern Europeans to fill the jobs loosing any identity they had you will have more poles than Scott's ... so much for nationalism and identity eh ? you couldn't make it up lol

we"ll do just fine on our own mate, like many other small nations..

Unfortunately, if Scotland ever did become independent, public spending would have to be slashed in a way that would make most Scotsmen beg to be allowed back into the UK under a Tory government. That's not forgetting all the powers that will be handed back to Brussels with no rebate :(

That's assuming the EU will take you of course and I can think of 3 countries who will veto that. What exactly are you going to use for currency? You can't have the pound with the tyrannical Queen's head on and you can't have the Euro because, well you won't be in the EU.

Maybe you could share the Gambian dalasi?

To me as the average Englishman. it would be a shame to see Scotland throw themselves into the abyss as I know a lot of decent Scots, but if it stops the SNP and their supporters whinging like bitches every day, then tata!

Unfortunately, if Scotland ever did become independent, public spending would have to be slashed in a way that would make most Scotsmen beg to be allowed back into the UK under a Tory government. That's not forgetting all the powers that will be handed back to Brussels with no rebate :(

what makes you say that mate? we also wouldnt be paying large sums towards high speed rail, upkeep on buckingham palace, westminster, trident etc etc

That's assuming the EU will take you of course and I can think of 3 countries who will veto that. What exactly are you going to use for currency? You can't have the pound with the tyrannical Queen's head on and you can't have the Euro because, well you won't be in the EU.

To me as the average Englishman. it would be a shame to see Scotland throw themselves into the abyss as I know a lot of decent Scots, but if it stops the SNP and their supporters whinging like bitches every day, then tata!

cmon mate you can do better than this, show me information that states the 3 countries have said they will 100% veto scotland

we can use the pound, some of the old arguments you guys are repeating have been debunked loads of times. its just as much scotlands as its any other country in the uk... we have seen recent the drop in the pound, how much more would it drop without scotland? would be a big loss, in the hard times to come

cmon mate you can do better than this, show me information that states the 3 countries have said they will 100% veto scotland

we can use the pound, some of the old arguments you guys are repeating have been debunked loads of times. its just as much scotlands as its any other country in the uk... we have seen recent the drop in the pound, how much more would it drop without scotland? would be a big loss, in the hard times to come

What you say doesn't make sense. Of course the pound is as much yours as it is any country in the UK. Surely the point is you wouldn't be in the UK, so therefore not yours any more?

The simple fact is that you cant stand on your won two feet in reality, show me one piece of credible evidence to suggest otherwise? there is no tangible evidence of your certain survival as you have never ever stood alone. that is solid facts , Now look at the current financial situation in the world, its not exactly stable now is it? Long established countries with a history and pedigree already under the EU umbrella economies have failed in the last few years, non EU countries are rushing to join the list of people who want to be part of the club, most of which in reality need propping up after trying to go it alone for the last few decades, whilst the rest f us saw safety and profit in numbers and belonging, but the world has changed, we aren't and never will be Europeans, just as the Scottish will never stand on their own two feet, you would not last two mins in the modern world and a few old stories of how we robbed you f yur oil profits wont change that, the oil is owned by who ever drills it and distributes it too market they will be the ones too profit form it mainly , Governments just have to be happy with their share of the spoils , world history shows that Oil and other reserve finds rarely benefit entire countries its usually conglomerates and individuals that benefit, unfortunately, its just so happens most the government and policy makers all happen to have shares and promised careers with these companies once they messed up and get driven out of politics lol

Now another way too look at the situation is, just how ungrateful do you lot actually sound, for years you have benefitted from our current system, being that we are far larger than yourselves and contribute far more too the communal pot, person for person tax wise? we also have far greater amount of progressive businesses than you do, we are a major world player with a lot too fetch too the table, which is evident from the position we hold in Europe and on the world stage, do you lot honestly think anyone will let you in the door of any of these organisations? you ill be at the back of a very long queue. You have very little too fetch too the table and no experience or pedigree at all on the world stage as you have never stood alone, in fact the only reason you get lip service is cos we so respected in the community, without us you simply fail to exist end of story, all the oil in the world cant change that

What you say doesn't make sense. Of course the pound is as much yours as it is any country in the UK. Surely the point is you wouldn't be in the UK, so therefore not yours any more?

cmon mate, 3 countries 100% ???

we helped make the pound what it was, scotland contributed, either way if there was a yes vote the pound can be used as a currency union or not.. there would be alot to loose for the rest of uk if not, common sense? theres more to come on currency, hopefully we can both be more clear instead of repeating 2014