• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

It must be demoralising to spend all day every day talking about the same thing, then have the P.M say "We'll see" like you would to a child.

not at all mate, its going to happen ;)

Here's the thing Joe, if it does happen would it be the best of three ?.

You remind me of the eu remainers, not happy with the outcome and want another shot.

I'd bet London to an orange that in both cases if the outcome was suiting the lefties the rest of us would be told to knuckle down and accept the democratic process.

A concept which is totally lost on you and your chums.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if it's the 1st or 100th independence referenfum, if it's the will of the Scottish people then that should be good enough.

The will of the Scottish people has already been determined.. :rolleyes:

The Scots where well aware England was planning a referendum on leaving EU before they voted on weather too stay with us, sorry minority who don't like the outcomes ( which seems fabionable these days) but continually whining about it won't change anything anytime soon

Surely sturgeon would be better off sorting out problems for her constituents and scotlandscoen internal problems, also to take into account is that the people have already spoken on it and anymore messing about stops moving on in a positive light the government here have more important issues than one scorned woman's petty crusade too make herself a political force too be reckoned with, waste of time imho Europe won't need anyone else too subsidise especially after loosing a major slice of income once we out, if all goes well I reckon rest will folkow and leave cos tax payers sick of having too fund Europe so business men can flourish and country's that have dog all can leach the pot in loans they can't repay

• Like 2

The Scots where well aware England was planning a referendum on leaving EU before they voted on weather too stay with us, sorry minority who don't like the outcomes ( which seems fabionable these days) but continually whining about it won't change anything anytime soon

Surely sturgeon would be better off sorting out problems for her constituents and scotlandscoen internal problems, also to take into account is that the people have already spoken on it and anymore messing about stops moving on in a positive light the government here have more important issues than one scorned woman's petty crusade too make herself a political force too be reckoned with, waste of time imho Europe won't need anyone else too subsidise especially after loosing a major slice of income once we out, if all goes well I reckon rest will folkow and leave cos tax payers sick of having too fund Europe so business men can flourish and country's that have dog all can leach the pot in loans they can't repay

it was well stated by better together that the only way to guarentee scotlands place in the eu was vote no, feck, even a few of you said as much

one of many:

post-94610-0-82802300-1490822150.jpg

I've never seen Scotland as a separate country too be honest, but I do see the strength in the union, though it's been evident down the ages

Sturgeon is simply playing the oldest game in politics, divide and conquer, only thing is now she starting to grate a little, decisions been made and now it's too live with thank his you saw sense and stayed with us, after all you have never had too stand on your own two feet before, now is no time too start imho far bigger and better practised have tried and failed, truth is she only guessing it will be better without us but she has no evidence whatsoever that this would be the case, you could just as easily go straight under, just say Europe puts youse on a long term waiting list seeing as your not an exsisting member in your own right? You are there because of our backing, truth and fact are that 'we' for want of a better word have supported you forever you would not last five mins without us and that's a fact, but seeing as we all together and staying that way who cares

For starters you would have no army or what you did have would have no weapons vehicles or equipment as it's all ours ?

One thing I will give sturgeon is the fact she is persistent they would do well too put her too use cleaning up say social services with the right aim she could possibly do some good fir the world instead of trying too divide an age old union

Edited by arcticgun

For starters you would have no army or what you did have would have no weapons vehicles or equipment as it's all ours

One thing I will give sturgeon is the fact she is persistent they would do well too put her too use cleaning up day social services with the right aim she could possibly do some good fir the world instead of trying too divide an age old union

would you like to keep all the debt to? feel free to take trident aswell