• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

The poison dwarf knows full well the PM will kick it into touch but it will give her a drum to beat for the next few years and take people's mind off the real day to day problems of running the country ..

I don't see how even once every generation is acceptable to all the other home nations, either your with us for good or f**k off for good and Westminster simply needs to pull the rug from krankys feet and grant her the power to declare independence without indyref then when it goes tits up that's the end of Scottish nationalism

Edited by JDHUNTING

Think your spot on there C556 am getting to the point where I'd like to just get it out the way another no vote then that's them fecked get on with the job but 2 years of indyref2 being the only thing on the agenda not great although another 5-10 years is unthinkable

Think your spot on there C556 am getting to the point where I'd like to just get it out the way another no vote then that's them fecked get on with the job but 2 years of indyref2 being the only thing on the agenda not great although another 5-10 years is unthinkable

post-94203-0-86225300-1490735038.jpg
  • Like 3

The dry snatched bitch won't stop until she's made famous for being the one who ed the departure from the UK nevermind te consequences for Scotland. She makes me sick each time I hear her whine, can you imagine being married to her, getting home from a hard days graft to listen to that thing?

It must be demoralising to spend all day every day talking about the same thing, then have the P.M say "We'll see" like you would to a child.

not at all mate, its going to happen ;)

and if it doesn't have a go in another couple years right? :laugh:

• Like 1