Bradley Leads His Country Out Today

an inspiration is this little fella, massive heart in the face of adversity a lesson too us all when we bitch and moan about trivial things in life, hop e he sees and England victory and his pal scores , Defoe a credit too football and himself, taken a lot of time out to help this brave young lad

• Like 2

Defoe has shown some class and it is genuine, it's not just lined up by the agents for a few pics, these moments are priceless to Bradley and his family and you can see how Bradley looks up to him almost as a big brother.

Those fake celebs living their life on Twitter etc should be taking note of how to really make a difference to peoples lives.

• Like 2

Defoe has shown some class and it is genuine, it's not just lined up by the agents for a few pics, these moments are priceless to Bradley and his family and you can see how Bradley looks up to him almost as a big brother.

Those fake celebs living their life on Twitter etc should be taking note of how to really make a difference to peoples lives.

Defoe is a legend :yes: He's always popping in to see Bradley when he's in hospital having treatment, no cameras in tow to turn it into a PR event he's just visiting his best pal Bradley.

I'd love to see this little fella go into remission - he's got some heart.

He's dealing with a proper shity situation so well - he's an example to us all.

All the best little man :)

+2 , hope to to god little fella can make it, i really do , i hate to see kids suffer , it breaks me up inside . when he came out with Defoe holding his hand, and the noise was hurting his ears from the crowd , prob from the treatment he been receiving for his illness , Defoe was talking to him and calming him . Iam glad he scored it would really lift the little fella ,Defoe been just Brill on/off the football pitch . :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1