Stuff Stolen From Car

Go to solution Solved by delswal,

Sisters cars been done in Rednal Birmingham, somehow managed to get the boot open and taken some high end bags etc.

What's chances of her ever seeing them again?

I've told her they're long gone ?

They're designer bags/suitcases worth a few quid.

What might happen though is this....

In 3 months time you will get a phone call from the police. They will tell you they have apprehended and prosecuted someone who has admitted to many burglaries in the area. You will think wow that's great news and ask "Did you recover any of my stuff?" Only to be told "NO".

The next day you will wake up with a strange thought that will not go away....why would someone admitted to a crime if there was no evidence found?

Surely the police wouldn't give a plea bargain to a criminal just so he would take responsibility for hundreds of crimes?! Just so they can clear up their crime stats?

True Story

• Like 2

In 3 months time you will get a phone call from the police. They will tell you they have apprehended and prosecuted someone who has admitted to many burglaries in the area. You will think wow that's great news and ask "Did you recover any of my stuff?" Only to be told "NO".

The next day you will wake up with a strange thought that will not go away....why would someone admitted to a crime if there was no evidence found?

Surely the police wouldn't give a plea bargain to a criminal just so he would take responsibility for hundreds of crimes?! Just so they can clear up their crime stats?

True Story

My sister is absolutely fuming that the Police refused to come out.

She said "I've just put the car through the car wash and nobody at all has touched the boot, it'll have their finger prints only on it."

They still refused to come out and even attempt to find any.

True Story

How'd you know that's true mate?

Jesus, didn't think it was that bad!

• Solution

True Story

Lloyd they pulled that stroke on me 30 years ago lol..........T.I.C ( taken into consideration ) I got pulled for a minor offence, they offered me to take other offences on my toes with no charges being brought forward just to clear their books, and in return a reduction in charges for my original offence, them goings on are rife mate, how do you think the local police keep their crime rate statistics down.

• Like 2

True Story

Lloyd they pulled that stroke on me 30 years ago lol..........T.I.C ( taken into consideration ) I got pulled for a minor offence, they offered me to take other offences on my toes with no charges being brought forward just to clear their books, and in return a reduction in charges for my original offence, them goings on are rife mate, how do you think the local police keep their crime rate statistics down.

Them coppers deserve more than the criminals!!

They will sell them for fcuk all , just to get another hit , fcuking smackheads

Think that's what's annoyed her. They're proper designer bags and suitcases that she waited and saved for a long time.

Worth a few grand and some c**ts help themselves!

True Story

Because we were that victim ha ha!

Also I was told by someone and I can't say more ;)

True Story

and there you go :thumbs: