Arming The Police

I know when an arab tries his luck in Israel, they are dealt with very quickly, you certainly don't get prolonged mass terrorist murders like you did in Paris.

The IDF bulldozing the family home afterwards, tends to put off future suicide bombers a bit too :thumbs:

Because they are fighting Palastinian kids armed with catapults and stones when the Isrealis invaded Lebonan and came up against Hezbollah they soon f****d off back over the border thats history for you.

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm all for arming correctly trained police officers if it means the terror threat to our cities is dramatically reduced and if a lone wolf or organised attack happens it can be stopped quickly ... I

The government must surely be rubbing it's hands after every terror attack when the public clamour for everything from armed police to total surveillance of the public.   You could be forgiven for t

Why should them b*****ds in parliment have better protection than us "ordinary" people, its them and their ilk who have brought us to where we are now, if people are going to die in terrorist attacks

Why should them b*****ds in parliment have better protection than us "ordinary" people, its them and their ilk who have brought us to where we are now, if people are going to die in terrorist attacks I'd rather it was politicians than ordinary innocent folk

I fully agree we all pay out taxes and all deserve protection

Today I caught bits on a radio talk show about all the police should now be armed , one caller made some sense when he said all police officers who want arms should be allowed to ? Me I'm no sure I think it comes down to mi5 or mi6 no doing there job

When i joined the army it was paramount to a soldiers training that he quickly became competent in the use of firearms.I read a report lately that only a small percentage of Police Officers are trusted to be sent on a firearms course,as the majority of squaddies are not noted for their intelligence and they still reach the highest of firearm competence is it a fact that the average police Officer is dumber than the average nugget or the military have an established training programme that the Police should adhere to?.All the plod in N.Ireland are armed and yet the terrorist M.M. lived as long as the miserable twat did.