Shots Fired Outside Parliament

See dogman this is the hypocrisy im talking about, your army has invaded an butchered enough countries, now you want to do the same to another for oil an money.

Youve the cheek to try an say anything to me.

• Like 1

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Rip to those dead. No time for petty squabbling lads.....

Suspected suspect is perhaps a well known hate preacher?

If that's the case they should close his shop down and a few more... anyone hear from Sadiq Khan yet?
Abu Izzadeen aka Trevor Brooks
This guy is already in jail apparently?

Seems so...

https://order-order.com/2017/03/22/channel-4-news-row-back-on-naming-attacker/

CNN going with the story it's a mentally ill whyte male....I'll get my coat

C7jBK5WW0AYW9XM.jpg

• Like 1

Just saw on the telly some daft woman Labour MP saying how she ran into the tube station telling them they had to shut the station immediately.

Has she had specific terrorism training and been given authority to make decisions like that? I hope they told her to f**k off.

Just saw on the telly some daft woman Labour MP saying how she ran into the tube station telling them they had to shut the station immediately.

Has she had specific terrorism training and been given authority to make decisions like that? I hope they told her to f**k off.

lol aperantly not they did shut it ;)

See dogman this is the hypocrisy im talking about, your army has invaded an butchered enough countries, now you want to do the same to another for oil an money.

I'm taking the piss but if I had the option to do that and get rid of the Muslim scum on our shores then I'd take it in a heartbeat.

What my army has done is not my problem I'm afraid even if I don't agree with everything they've done. Don't try and justify the acts what these terrorists and the IRA carried out against innocent people.

• Like 2

I'm taking the piss but if I had the option to do that and get rid of the Muslim scum on our shores then I'd take it in a heartbeat.

What my army has done is not my problem I'm afraid even if I don't agree with everything they've done. Don't try and justify the acts what these terrorists and the IRA carried out against innocent people.

Im not justify nothing, im trying to tell you what happened here, youl never understand.

Im not justify nothing, im trying to tell you what happened here, youl never understand.

I could tell you a few things that happened over here couldn't I?

I've read / seen videos on this piece of shit via Tommy Robinson on Twitter , the man has been warning people about this animal & nothing obviously been done , TR arrested when doing a charity walk , hounded out of a family pub while with his children who where badly distressed & the land lord was telling the police the man had done nothing wrong then the police told him to get out of the county they where in (I think it was Cambridgeshire) and other numerous incidents where the police have tried to destroy the mans life . . Why . . For warning / speaking about Exacly what's happened today , I wonder whether there's Police officers hanging there head in shame / disgusted how this man has been treated now 1 of there colleagues has died at the hands of a person this man was trying to Out , RIP to the officer & the other victims , also thoughts with those injured . . . . . . Oh hang on I forget TOMMY ROBINSON IS A RACIST !!!!

Please tell me that isn't true what I've read?

That this guy was on watch lists?

I've read / seen videos on this piece of shit via Tommy Robinson on Twitter , the man has been warning people about this animal & nothing obviously been done , TR arrested when doing a charity walk , hounded out of a family pub while with his children who where badly distressed & the land lord was telling the police the man had done nothing wrong then the police told him to get out of the county they where in (I think it was Cambridgeshire) and other numerous incidents where the police have tried to destroy the mans life . . Why . . For warning / speaking about Exacly what's happened today , I wonder whether there's Police officers hanging there head in shame / disgusted how this man has been treated now 1 of there colleagues has died at the hands of a person this man was trying to Out , RIP to the officer & the other victims , also thoughts with those injured . . . . . . Oh hang on I forget TOMMY ROBINSON IS A RACIST !!!!

Please tell me that isn't true what I've read?

That this guy was on watch lists?

It's not true. Trevor Brooks/Abu Izzadeen is still in jail.