Gsd Grey Saluki

DogMan85, get some pics up, of all these dogs you and your father have owned, you talk a lot but don't proove a lot ???? :hmm:

Like to also see all the salukis and their crosses you have owned, as you seem to be a top fella on all these crosses as well lol.. :laugh::hmm:

Don't you worry about me, seeing as though you're asking I'll see what I can do when I get around to it.
On the double fat boy, and I'm not talking jabs here chop chop

I'll take my time just like your Saluki soft lad..... ?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old lad heres got alsation in him aswell.   alsation/collie X whippet grey. he threw to the collie temprement wise, and unfortanatly got most of the bad things you can get from a collie but i

il put some better ones up lads

Posted Images

It's like this my German shepherds aren't natural hunters I ain't got a fecking alsation I have a shepherd xs generation bred and those Akitas thyne or others would not hold a candle to her for work and she got a temp of a lamb not a lion.i believe your a Sally fan and ogle those breasts of hers when she has the sales tee shirt on no worries I get your drift but I Cana help in that department I don't peddle pussy.atb bunnys.

I'd have those dogs of yours jacking in no time don't worry about that sunshine...

. I'll take that has an invite I'll only be bringing one ,been called some names but sunshine that's like a breadth of fresh air, November will suit me fine .atb bunnys.

It's easier that way tbh, don't want to be sat around all night waiting for you to bury your culls....

why bury a carcasses it rots down quicker ontop nature sees ta that ,feck me didn't one know that .atb bunnys.

It's like this my German shepherds aren't natural hunters I ain't got a fecking alsation I have a shepherd xs generation bred and those Akitas thyne or others would not hold a candle to her for work and she got a temp of a lamb not a lion.i believe your a Sally fan and ogle those breasts of hers when she has the sales tee shirt on no worries I get your drift but I Cana help in that department I don't peddle pussy.atb bunnys.

I'd have those dogs of yours jacking in no time don't worry about that sunshine...
. I'll take that has an invite I'll only be bringing one ,been called some names but sunshine that's like a breadth of fresh air, November will suit me fine .atb bunnys.

It's easier that way tbh, don't want to be sat around all night waiting for you to bury your culls....

why bury a carcasses it rots down quicker ontop nature sees ta that ,feck me didn't one know that .atb bunnys.
. Culling animals his a yearly event to livestock keepers and it's never emotional to those with no emotions so I would say this find the word that best describes the non emotional person that can cull with out a second thought where others would struggle and I don't mean a few boys out on a jolly indiscriminately doubling trebling on things ,I mean culling when it matters most.atb bunnys.

I wonder why they don't do that with humans.....

. Culling animals his a yearly event to livestock keepers and it's never emotional to those with no emotions so I would say this find the word that best describes the non emotional person that can cull with out a second thought where others would struggle and I don't mean a few boys out on a jolly indiscriminately doubling trebling on things ,I mean culling when it matters most.atb bunnys.

You are a stark raving lunatic. ?

DogMan85, get some pics up, of all these dogs you and your father have owned, you talk a lot but don't proove a lot ???? :hmm:

Like to also see all the salukis and their crosses you have owned, as you seem to be a top fella on all these crosses as well lol.. :laugh::hmm:

Don't you worry about me, seeing as though you're asking I'll see what I can do when I get around to it.

I'll take my time just like your Saluki soft lad..... Gears and tactics young grasshopper

I'll take my time just like your Saluki soft lad..... Gears and tactics young grasshopper

That's what you call it.... ?

That's what you call it.... Stick with me kid I'll make you a star

That's what you call it.... Stick with me kid I'll make you a star

You're a star alright.

Not around our area it isn't and why the fcuk should I go try and hide out the way if my dog is on the leash?

Because it's the responsible thing to do.

You'll also attract unwanted attention,if you actually work the dog that is.

• Like 2

. In some countries they do Indian tribes laid there dead out for the eliments and nature takes its course,I see I am educating you on every post ,I could think of a name for you but that his not in my nature I believe all people are just that some different than others none no better than others now jog along wee fella the lesson for today his over.atb bunnys.

Not around our area it isn't and why the fcuk should I go try and hide out the way if my dog is on the leash?

Because it's the responsible thing to do.

You'll also attract unwanted attention,if you actually work the dog that is.

Well like I said, there was nowhere to go without the risk of bumping into any other dogs.

. In some countries they do Indian tribes laid there dead out for the eliments and nature takes its course,I see I am educating you on every post ,I could think of a name for you but that his not in my nature I believe all people are just that some different than others none no better than others now jog along wee fella the lesson for today his over.atb bunnys.

I want to see these dogs of yours on heavy gear like you say.

My mates owns a farm and he used to own a big German shepherd big lump of a think used to be tied to a Big log when he see you he used to go ballistic and try drag the log lol really good guard dog he was only my mates mother could go near him but she used to take him for a walk round the farm used to hunt up and catch a couple rabbits with him I would have like to see him on a bitch but he dead now