Walshie For Mod Father

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

It's plain to see that if mods don't want to hear the truth they close the thread . Bunch of f***ing assholes, close this one to moxy you Dick head

I take it you really want a rest from here. You cannot go abusing people just because they think different to you. Have a couple of days off on me.

TC

Why have you banned black buck, theres was lots others abusing an calling slurs, hope they get banned also, scot calling us tarrier c**ts, socks an his secterian slurs, an stiffy with well ye no....

It's plain to see that if mods don't want to hear the truth they close the thread . Bunch of f***ing assholes, close this one to moxy you Dick head

I take it you really want a rest from here. You cannot go abusing people just because they think different to you. Have a couple of days off on me.

TC

Why have you banned black buck, theres was lots others abusing an calling slurs, hope they get banned also, scot calling us tarrier c**ts, socks an his secterian slurs, an stiffy with well ye no....

Could be something to do with the comment above?

If everyone who was being abusive on the other topic got a ban. There would be no c**t left

Awh your special all right socks , special needs you f***ing twat

bloody hell socks your popular today :laugh:
I can certainly attract them lol ... do you think I should cancel my holiday in Ireland this year lol ......

No, just take out some extra insurance lol

You attracted people with your secterian slurs socks, all your own doing, rest in purgatory, we all know want you meant.
Nothing sectarian about it .... it spelt better than rot in hell .... you know because the P and H thing ........

You wont pull the wool over my eyes socks, rest in purgatory, you know catholics beleive in purgatory an connet the dots

TC

I was reading the thread from the very first post and in fact you were the first one to reply to Scott it was nip and tuck from that moment on with each giving as good as they got. But he went over the top, but if you want me to even it out a bit I can?

TC