Walshie For Mod Father

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

Awh your special all right socks , special needs you f***ing twat

bloody hell socks your popular today :laugh:

I can certainly attract them lol ... do you think I should cancel my holiday in Ireland this year lol ......

• Like 1

It's plain to see that if mods don't want to hear the truth they close the thread . Bunch of f***ing assholes, close this one to moxy you Dick head

I take it you really want a rest from here. You cannot go abusing people just because they think different to you. Have a couple of days off on me.

TC

Mods close threads when they think different to the guy who posted , before the thread has even had a chance to run. Or do mods know best ????

• Like 1

It's plain to see that if mods don't want to hear the truth they close the thread . Bunch of f***ing assholes, close this one to moxy you Dick head

I take it you really want a rest from here. You cannot go abusing people just because they think different to you. Have a couple of days off on me.

TC

Mods close threads when they think different to the guy who posted , before the thread has even had a chance to run. Or do mods know best ????

Just depends on what way out we are.

Walshie gets my vote

I can certainly attract them lol ... do you think I should cancel my holiday in Ireland this year lol ......

No, just take out some extra insurance lol

You attracted people with your secterian slurs socks, all your own doing, rest in purgatory, we all know want you meant.

You attracted people with your secterian slurs socks, all your own doing, rest in purgatory, we all know want you meant.

Nothing sectarian about it .... it spelt better than rot in hell .... you know because the P and H thing ........