Trump Under Fire

Wow Nik! You trump disciples are scarier than trump himself! Haha....

Most right minded people know clinton is crooked, but to ignore the games going on in 'the' existing administration is a bit weird, don't you think?

What are the games then?

Are we to believe this?

C7nuQoPWkAIx5Ml.jpg

Surely the russians just heglped to get info out,if it even happened, the info contained was hillarys own doingn no one elses.

• Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Most right minded people know clinton is crooked, but to ignore the games going on in 'the' existing administration is a bit weird, don't you think?

What are the games then?

Are we to believe this?

C7nuQoPWkAIx5Ml.jpg

Surely the russians just heglped to get info out,if it even happened, the info contained was hillarys own doingn no one elses.

I totally agree, the problem is that the media are spinning it as "Russians hacked the elections" which I don't honestly believe.

More likely they just helped draw attention via alternative news to stories that were not beneficial to Clinton and I wouldn't blame them either it's nothing the US wouldn't do. The US coup in Ukraine was a far more serious act by a foreign power, the US has had foreign NGOs working within Russia for years (until recently banned) to try and create political change....I would imagine this sort of stuff has been going on since the year dot by every country on the planet.

• Like 2

What are the games then?

Are we to believe this?C7nuQoPWkAIx5Ml.jpg

I totally agree, the problem is that the media are spinning it as "Russians hacked the elections" which I don't honestly believe.

More likely they just helped draw attention via alternative news to stories that were not beneficial to Clinton and I wouldn't blame them either it's nothing the US wouldn't do. The US coup in Ukraine was a far more serious act by a foreign power, the US has had foreign NGOs working within Russia for years (until recently banned) to try and create political change....I would imagine this sort of stuff has been going on since the year dot by every country on the planet.

It's called disinformation or "fake news". Russia thought Clinton would the election and was discrediting her, while forging links with Donnie so he could berate her afterwards whenever they needed. But Ole Donnie goes along and wins the election and sets the cat among the pigeons. Donnie has surrounded himself with hangers on who chased the Russian dollar to enrich themselves, big problem for Donnie. Intelligence agencies have set there sights on Donnie's associates and I reckon they have big big news, and it will be great stuff. And I can't wait for it to unfold, essential reading.

What are the games then?

Are we to believe this?

C7nuQoPWkAIx5Ml.jpg

I've already stated on this thread that I doubt much of significance will come of the Russian investigation, but who knows? I certainly don't....

I was referring more to 'diversions',manipulation of facts......they even tried to manipulate the words coming out of Comeys mouth on twitter! Haha......& basically his 'me me me' approach to everything....

I don't need biased press to see that, I have an open mind.

Constantly pointing back at clinton is weak, Trump is the man of the hour & shouldn't be beyond question, just because Hilary is most likely corrupt.

Just shouting 'fake news' at everything, just because it doesn't suit your rhetoric, doesn't necessarily make it so......

I know you boys are fcuking DESPERATE!!! for Donnie to succeed & he may, but blind loyalty is desperate!

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

What are the games then?

Are we to believe this?

C7nuQoPWkAIx5Ml.jpg

I've already stated on this thread that I doubt much of significance will come of the Russian investigation, but who knows? I certainly don't....

I was referring more to 'diversions',manipulation of facts......they even tried to manipulate the words coming out of Comeys mouth on twitter! Haha......& basically his 'me me me' approach to everything....

Constantly pointing back at clinton is weak, Trump is the man of the hour & shouldn't be beyond question, just because Hilary is most likely corrupt.

Just shouting 'fake news' at everything, just because it doesn't suit your rhetoric, doesn't necessarily make it so......

I know you boys are fcuking DESPERATE!!! for Donnie to succeed & he may, but blind loyalty is desperate!

The mainstream media has been highly dishonest for years and on subjects nothing to do with Trump. I suppose I could start digging out the hundreds of articles NOT even related to Trump but you don't sound like someone who does have an open mind, I've already done it on this forum many times.

Syria, Libya and Ukraine are three examples I've used to show how dishonest they are.

The biggest enemy the West has right now is not Russia, it is the corrupt and dishonest governments that run it, they are not putting their people first. Trump said all the right things, I didn't even expect him to deliver on everything but people don't have a voice anymore....no matter where you live you pretty much just get the same old globalist open borders governments.

If they wanted to restore faith they could become MORE like Russia in the sense that they are Nationalistic, and put their own people and county first. Putin is loved by many in the West which just shows how much our governments are lacking.

What are the games then?

The mainstream media has been highly dishonest for years and on subjects nothing to do with Trump. I suppose I could start digging out the hundreds of articles NOT even related to Trump but you don't sound like someone who does have an open mind, I've already done it on this forum many times.

Syria, Libya and Ukraine are three examples I've used to show how dishonest they are.

The biggest enemy the West has right now is not Russia, it is the corrupt and dishonest governments that run it, they are not putting their people first. Trump said all the right things, I didn't even expect him to deliver on everything but people don't have a voice anymore....no matter where you live you pretty much just get the same old globalist open borders governments.

If they wanted to restore faith they could become MORE like Russia in the sense that they are Nationalistic, and put their own people and county first. Putin is loved by many in the West which just shows how much our governments are lacking.

I haven't got an open mind? Haha.....

Putin might be loved by many, who conveniently forget he's had his own people killed, but that would be fake news for people like you, because it interferes with your hero worship...haha. I know some Russians pretty well, he's not all hero out there mate ;-)

• Like 1

What are the games then?

I haven't got an open mind? Haha.....

I know how mainstream media can be dishonest, so that equates Trump being totally honest to you? You don't want unbiased media Nic, you want media biased to your views & then it's fine, right?

Putin might be loved by many, who conveniently forget he's had his own people killed, but that would be fake news for people like you, because it interferes with your hero worship...haha. I know some Russians pretty well, he's not all hero out there mate ;-)

Putin is corrupt as they come lol

He has a personal fortune running into hundreds of millions extorted, stolen and backhanders.

Thinkd stalin was the greatest leader who ever lived. Abramovich gifted him a luxury yacht bigger than his own. Prob in payment of not getting a cup of plutonium tea!

Head of KGB in liepzig who's whole purpose was to undermine the west and in all probility killed or had killed british and american agents in his career. Well he must be dancing a jig with the orange potus in the whitehouse.

mind boggling that some people in the west condemn there own goverments for being corrupt and hiding facts from the people and then hold putin up on a pedestal of the beacon of truth LOL

He has a personal fortune running into hundreds of millions extorted, stolen and backhanders.

Thinkd stalin was the greatest leader who ever lived. Abramovich gifted him a luxury yacht bigger than his own. Prob in payment of not getting a cup of plutonium tea!

Head of KGB in liepzig who's whole purpose was to undermine the west and in all probility killed or had killed british and american agents in his career. Well he must be dancing a jig with the orange potus in the whitehouse.

mind boggling that some people in the west condemn there own goverments for being corrupt and hiding facts from the people and then hold putin up on a pedestal of the beacon of truth LOL

It's all just fake news mate, lies lies lies!!! You've been brainwashed obviously....

Corruption is always going to happen the difference is whether you have a corrupt nationalist government that puts it's own nation/border first and protects it's people or globalists like May, Clinton etc.

If you only had two choices which would you prefer? Nationalists or Internationalists?

It's all just fake news mate, lies lies lies!!! You've been brainwashed obviously....

No no....show me the proof and I will read it...if it's just BBC said so then I wont take it seriously....surely there must be some emails or leaked documents out there?

No no....show me the proof and I will read it...if it's just BBC said so then I wont take it seriously....surely there must be some emails or leaked documents out there?

BBC? Give me a break Nic...haha

I'll keep the open mind Nic, you crack on with your hero worship mate....

The people who have been trying to prove for years he has killed his own, while feathering his own nest, are mostly dead! Hahaha......Proof? Haha....

Edited by Accip74