Trump Under Fire

Funny how no one is investigating the Clintons who actually took money from foreign governments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

Whatever happened to that special prosecutor that was going to be appointed to LOCK HER UP?

Oh that's right she became a good person as soon as he was inaugurated :laugh:

I assume you mean trey gowdy, well that investigation is running along fine as are the 100,s of people that have been arrested over the pedo ring as are loads of other things happening that trump promised, but as long as people keep repeating the shite they here on bbc or read in the sun we will never get to hear the good things, you are as bad as all the rest with your uneducated left wing rhetoric, and constant repeating of liberal news story,s/lies well the days of if you say it enough it becomes truth are just about washed up, as some people actually look a bit deeper for the truth and form opinions of there own
So you're saying Clinton IS being investigated? So Nik was mistaken or lying when he said she wasn't being investigated? :hmm:
no I,m saying look for yourself and find your own truth and don't just jump on the bandwagon and continue the Chinese whisper bullshit machine used by the liberal left to further there agenda, and lastly I,m not accusing nick of being anything I was pointing out one or two flaws in your liberal attitude of if I say it enough they will believe me, it's time to accept brexit and trump being the worlds most powerful man, every civilised country in the world is wire tapping and phone hacking each other and they all know it ,it's only the media that points at trump and the losers go into hysteria, well sorry it's to late he's already won and crying about it or spreading lies won't change that,so best just suck it up

So Clinton ISN'T being investigated? :blink: You seem quite confused.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

I don't know shit really about what you guys have going on but she just strikes me as having a hell of a lot of potential in that game. Given a decade of experience playing politics I reckon the woman would destroy the likes of Hillary in an election. She's already upsetting the more hardline con's in Trumps team with her more moderate views.

But you've touched on the right point, it ain't today's Democrats she will be facing so who knows. She's someone I'm paying attention to anyway.

Younger faces are the way forward. The majority of 18-29's voted for Hillary, so if they can tap that vein anything is possible. It'll be worth watching, IMHO. With 2016 out of the way little would surprise me at this rate.

I assume you mean trey gowdy, well that investigation is running along fine as are the 100,s of people that have been arrested over the pedo ring as are loads of other things happening that trump promised,

Curious about this one as I live in a very religiously conservative state, where Infowars is quoted frequently. Trey Gowdy's official site only mentions Benghazi and I can't find anything on a paedo ring.

Can you post some links please? Maybe in another thread because this one seems to have deviated from the subject matter considerably.

• Like 1

If the 'wiretap' tweets were just a diversion, he's an even bigger twat than I thought he was.........of course, he could be fully vindicated & it all just disappear in time........I feel sorry for spicer haha...

Apparently he is quoted as saying when you're investigated by the FBI you should walk, or is that fake news? Or should we take him literally?

I honestly think he cares far more about himself & tweeting, than getting on with the fcuking job.

Pence for president?

If you're into alternative facts conspiracy theories, and it seems there might be a few here that are, there is a theory that the Koch brothers wanted Pence for president but they knew he couldn't get it on his own. They got Donnie to run, knowing that he could not only win but spectacularly implode allowing the guy they wanted to win, in the first place, to get the job...

Fake news is exhausting...

One of Trump's best policies was banning administration officials from working as lobbyists for 5 years and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign organisations.

The ban weakens the previous president's rule and it only stops lobbyists from lobbying the agencies they worked for. It's actually a step back for government ethics.

From what I understand Trump is not under FBI investigation. The FBI is "investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election"

Correct his campaign team is. The FBI is investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia. It's certainly not a one sided investigation.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

From what I understand Trump is not under FBI investigation. The FBI is "investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election"

Correct his campaign team is. The FBI is investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia. It's certainly not a one sided investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtOJ2raAXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtOJ2raAXQ

Team trump are getting excited! Haha....

Watch the video above it's true.

Also the NSA routinely record all electronic communications in the US so one way or another it was being recorded.

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/23/15036632/devin-nunes-trump-wiretapping-explainer

Also the NSA routinely record all electronic communications in the US so one way or another it was being recorded.

• Like 1

Fake news

I said it tongue in cheek, what's good for the media is good for Donald?? Edited by VOON

I said in tongue in cheek, what's good for the media is good for Donald

If it's not fox, it's fake!

• Like 1

YouTube Link

Interesting turn of events. Even though it does absolutely nothing to prove/disprove the Russia link it's timing is very poignant considering it's deflecting the attention away from Manafort's $12.7m payday by the political party of Ukraine's former pro-Russian president, Viktor Yanukovych. Manafort is Donnie's former campaign manager. Also deflecting attention away from the serious ethical concerns of him granting his daughter security clearance and issuing her government communications devices. Especially as she still owns her own business... The timing is also perfect as the vote for his all singing, all dancing, health revolutionising plan has been delayed allowing his followers to wonder whether he's lost he art of the deal!

Nunes' break from protocol is especially bizarre considering the lack of information his briefing contained. Security agencies have been listening in on communications since the invention of the two way radio. The US and UK have huge privacy invading power, and technology, and anyone with an internet connection has some idea that any of their communications can be intercepted by a third party at any given time. Is this news? Not really. Same way he's probably listening in to all the people that have pissed him off over the years...

Nice swerve but I'd like to hear more about these Russian shenanigans! :)

• Like 2

YouTube Link

Interesting turn of events. Even though it does absolutely nothing to prove/disprove the Russia link it's timing is very poignant considering it's deflecting the attention away from Manafort's $12.7m payday by the political party of Ukraine's former pro-Russian president, Viktor Yanukovych. Manafort is Donnie's former campaign manager. Also deflecting attention away from the serious ethical concerns of him granting his daughter security clearance and issuing her government communications devices. Especially as she still owns her own business... The timing is also perfect as the vote for his all singing, all dancing, health revolutionising plan has been delayed allowing his followers to wonder whether he's lost he art of the deal!

Nunes' break from protocol is especially bizarre considering the lack of information his briefing contained. Security agencies have been listening in on communications since the invention of the two way radio. The US and UK have huge privacy invading power, and technology, and anyone with an internet connection has some idea that any of their communications can be intercepted by a third party at any given time. Is this news? Not really. Same way he's probably listening in to all the people that have pissed him off over the years...

Nice swerve but I'd like to hear more about these Russian shenanigans! :)

What do you think the Russians could actually do? Influence everyones opinions? Hack the voting machines?

Or maybe they are behind the wikileaks of the DNC that showed Clinton up to be a total crook? If the latter is the case then good! People got to see what they could have been voting for.

Wow Nik! You trump disciples are scarier than trump himself! Haha....

Most right minded people know clinton is crooked, but to ignore the games going on in 'the' existing administration is a bit weird, don't you think?

Wow Nik! You trump disciples are scarier than trump himself! Haha....

Most right minded people know clinton is crooked, but to ignore the games going on in 'the' existing administration is a bit weird, don't you think?

What are the games then?

Are we to believe this?

C7nuQoPWkAIx5Ml.jpg