Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

The great thing is, I don’t believe for one minute that Trump looses this election faced with that Weirdo Biden and that f***ing absolute dog Kamala Harris.....it’s the dream ticket for Trump !

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If any time the mafia needed to act its now

It’s frightening that folk really re elected her or was it the Peterborough scam made famous by the scammers of religion if ther was ever a more poisonous cnt in this world plz tell me  ps “the rock is a cock “

Edited by green lurchers

I'm no fortune teller but they gonna steal it from Trump.Im hoping he's got the balls to make a stand as I will be signing the dotted line to join up with him.I have a good idea for the battle flag ?

As far as the marxist flagburning  camel humping baby killers I am reminded of a flag my uncle (vietnamwarvet) kept flying at his house.It said "Kill them all and let God sort it out" 

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I'm no fortune teller but they gonna steal it from Trump.Im hoping he's got the balls to make a stand as I will be signing the dotted line to join up with him.I have a good idea for the battle flag ?

As far as the marxist flagburning  camel humping baby killers I am reminded of a flag my uncle (vietnamwarvet) kept flying at his house.It said "Kill them all and let God sort it out" 

Your battle flag should be the confederate flag with a northern iteland fleg On the top left of it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1