Jump to content
kanny

Trump Under Fire

Recommended Posts

They all jump on half of his sentence and spin it to mean something else, why do these rags only play on "go back to your own country" totally contradictory to what he actually said! Look at the whole tweet and the context, journalists turning something into a drama to suit they're own ends again 😦

FAKE NEWS again! He was right from the start.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sen John Kennedy said "the squad are the reason theres directions on shampoo bottles"...😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2019 at 17:56, baker boy said:

Sen John Kennedy said "the squad are the reason theres directions on shampoo bottles"...😁😁

Women know your limitations 👍in this case 4 dense fk heds thought the women of colour trick will win the day 😴  look at the bias media. Flik flacking  holding the racist card up. Gets bit boring  when the squad try to encompass every woman with a complexion other than white into there frenzy attack on the president,   USA has wised up after Clinton  everyone can see the b s   Yet they still keep churning  on  trump 2020!👍💥

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 07:15, Gav said:

They all jump on half of his sentence and spin it to mean something else, why do these rags only play on "go back to your own country" totally contradictory to what he actually said! Look at the whole tweet and the context, journalists turning something into a drama to suit they're own ends again 😦

FAKE NEWS again! He was right from the start.

His statement was not exactly Presidential, but I agree entirely with what you say, the media jump on  few words taken out of context.

He was very direct in political terms, but was pretty near the mark in my view!

:thumbs:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Francie said:

https://youtu.be/BJFiE5TQm9c

Mad hoor, woman pushes priest of a stage

Holy shit - those priests really fly when you give them a nudge :o :laugh:

 

 

Joking aside, that was some drop off of that stage - it was lucky that nut job didn't cause him serious damage.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/07/2019 at 19:44, Francie said:

https://youtu.be/BJFiE5TQm9c

Mad hoor, woman pushes priest of a stage

That's terrible, mate but what has a catholic priest being shoved off a stage in Brazil coupled with a picture of the Donald got to do with the price of tea in China? :hmm:

Maybe she was pissed at the church's child care policies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/07/2019 at 08:47, Deker said:

His statement was not exactly Presidential, but I agree entirely with what you say, the media jump on  few words taken out of context.

He was very direct in political terms, but was pretty near the mark in my view!

:thumbs:

I didn't really see anything to kick off the sh*tstorm that's erupted. It's a sad day though, when the best rebuttal the leader of free world can come up with is if you don't like it you can f*ck off somewhere else. It's like the Daily Fail comments section is running the show! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile... In the bit of America that you don't see on Fox, CNN, or some YouTuber's basement newsroom...

DonAndBarry.jpg.eeb37e6535f67e8791c5617632de5c7b.jpg

MAGA2.jpg.38211e34885c444d924518cf1cd39423.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

That's terrible, mate but what has a catholic priest being shoved off a stage in Brazil coupled with a picture of the Donald got to do with the price of tea in China? :hmm:

Maybe she was pissed at the church's child care policies?

Because she's a stark raving leftist buddy, an it apparently she didnt like his stance on gay marriage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I didn't really see anything to kick off the sh*tstorm that's erupted. It's a sad day though, when the best rebuttal the leader of free world can come up with is if you don't like it you can f*ck off somewhere else. It's like the Daily Fail comments section is running the show! :laugh:

Well his rebuttal was what was needed, as usual they've taken it out of context.

He said if they didn't like America they could go, or stay it's up to them.

Canon Chris he's the president of USA an these Congress women are anti American all the way what do you want him to say.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Well his rebuttal was what was needed, as usual they've taken it out of context.

He said if they didn't like America they could go, or stay it's up to them.

Canon Chris he's the president of USA an these Congress women are anti American all the way what do you want him to say.

 

I want h to say ban the liberals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×