Trump Under Fire

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

It works in Israel 99% stop if your next door is bringing shit filth scum and harm to ya door then build wall  like the Israelies to stop the flow pretty simple if you ask me  black n white  can’t see the base of an arguement ahhh but that’s eat liberal dems do argue lol 

That's the problem though, mate. It's not black and white. Never has been, never will be and that's why you can't see the base of an argument. You have the largest border wall in existance. Why is illegal immigration into the UK not zero? :hmm:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Just now, ChrisJones said:

That's the problem though, mate. It's not black and white. Never has been, never will be and that's why you can't see the base of an argument. You have the largest border wall in existance. Why is illegal immigration into the UK not zero? :hmm:

Chris I tell ya , both here USA and Eu can’t cope with the agenda of letting in all of Africa  the Middle East and South America  when our schools our health service housing  and balance is stretched to beyond coping ,   that is the reality now if you you or anyone can tell different il listen but if the common man like me has worked that out then you or anyone can wrap anyways you want I  ain’t believing that shit top and bottom  I’m a deplorable  and my fam fought and died for us  these cnts we letting in  are poncing looting lazy arse cnts now you got where I’m at ???????

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Chris I tell ya , both here USA and Eu can’t cope with the agenda of letting in all of Africa  the Middle East and South America  when our schools our health service housing  and balance is stretched to beyond coping ,   that is the reality now if you you or anyone can tell different il listen but if the common man like me has worked that out then you or anyone can wrap anyways you want I  ain’t believing that shit top and bottom  I’m a deplorable  and my fam fought and died for us  these cnts we letting in  are poncing looting lazy arse cnts now you got where I’m at ???????

That's exactly my point though, mate. Your government squanders it's resources and your oceanic wall against everyone is f*ck*ng useless because of that. Yet I'm expected to believe that spending billions of $'s on an artificial wall is somehow going to make the problems on the southern border simply vanish because a reality TV star is beyond criticism. Your government's foreign policy has taken government healthcare, government run education, and government run housing and stretched it beyond coping... There's a massive common denominator there. Again Britains immigration should be at zero because of it's maritime invasion barrier yet it isn't... why??

THLBM.jpg.2f6f3ee9ff41151621da118cba82901e.jpg

It's not about wrapping it anyway I want it's about finding actual solutions to actual problems. Why is it that when a government agency asks me for more money to fix the problems it created I'm expected to just hand over my wallet? That's just f*ck*ng barking, mate!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Trump has just crossed the DMZ in Korea, will he return lol

First president to enter n.korea, but that don't matter cause he's a racist bigot.

The left will kick him at every turn but he’s trying, and what’s better to see that both are working towards a more stable future if all goes well, I think I can hear killarys screams of scorn from Belfast here francie

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The left will kick him at every turn but he’s trying, and what’s better to see that both are working towards a more stable future if all goes well, I think I can hear killarys screams of scorn from Belfast here francie

Your right Len, peace is what the world wants apart from the left, they want misery lad.

• Like 3