Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, VOON said:

What political plan have the dems put forward in the last few years ?  There plan of attacking  trump on a personal level is  getting a bit boring now they have made themselves look foolish  and they lack real quality in every department  , they have shown nothing  they have give don the keys already esp scince the dem Russia collusion is unfolding lol 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, green lurchers said:

What political plan have the dems put forward in the last few years ?

Endless war. Increased public spending. Attempted to errode the constitution.

Same as Don.

It's just more of the same.

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Endless war. Increased public spending. Attempted to errode the constitution.

Same as Don.

It's just more of the same.

Except don has thwarted the giant curry pot being placed on the White House for now and tried to stop the flow of shit entering across the dems open borders   ?   Given the choice in the future you got more of the same from don or the new doh brains Omar , Cortez , Harris and Rashid  lol can u imagine the world with them fk heds in charge 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Except don has thwarted the giant curry pot being placed on the White House for now and tried to stop the flow of shit entering across the dems open borders

But he hasn't though has he? He's all f*ck*ng talk! :laugh:

20 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Given the choice in the future you got more of the same from don or the new doh brains Omar , Cortez , Harris and Rashid  lol can u imagine the world with them fk heds in charge

That is true. We've got the choice of the status quo like you do in Britain. Two parties with their hands in your pocket who want to restrict your rights and your freedoms.

Democrats have asked for anyone who has extra large sludge gulpers to suck the latge amounts of bullshit they have spouted scince trump won the election , so far no one on the planet had enough bullshit tanks to cope with the huge amount of shit the dems have come out with lol 

The thing I don't like about trump is his connection with the Jews  an what there doing, an his sales of weapons to these foreign countries then in turn, there blowing f**k out these other countries.

I take it no one heard about the nuclear deal trump is making with Russia? An then down the line China is being added to this ...........

On 07/05/2019 at 12:09, Francie said:

The thing I don't like about trump is his connection with the Jews  an what there doing, an his sales of weapons to these foreign countries then in turn, there blowing f**k out these other countries.

I take it no one heard about the nuclear deal trump is making with Russia? An then down the line China is being added to this ...........

Plenty Mid East countries doing trade deals with Israel  , meanwhile  Jim s not happy ?

On 07/05/2019 at 11:09, Francie said:

No mate. Can you cite your sources? :thumbs: