Trump Under Fire

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Yeah i agree, its all trial by media bullshit, no evidence no day in court, just a bunch of hearsay like kavvanagh thing.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

It is, mate, and until someone actually gets him in a courtroom he hasn't done anything wrong that is quantifiable. There are tons of media allegations against him and to post every Trump article would give @Neobliviscaris1776 a case of the vapours (just joking, mate!) but they've been generally left to those that are newsworthy, with regard to a policy he's attempting and some of his more entertaining gaffes and memes which have been the mainstay of his presidency. They've all been confined to this thread which is both massive and amusing reading.

Don is innocent until proven guilty. Never suggested otherwise. However, the Mueller investigation has brought some of his former associates into the criminal courts where they've been charged, and some convicted, on a variety of crimes that will, unfortunately, result in prison sentences for some of them. As we can both agree that there shouldn't be any statute of limitations on wrongdoing then has any harm been done by these trials? The fact that the former opposition has evaded any charges is purely the fault of the current administration wouldn't you also agree? Two years of investigating would surely have produced something is they're as dirty as has been alleged?

This, of course, doesn't currently implicate the sitting president of any wrongdoing at all at this current time as any allegations against him are simply that, until he has his day in court and that is if indeed he does.

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It is, mate, and until someone actually gets him in a courtroom he hasn't done anything wrong that is quantifiable. There are tons of media allegations against him and to post every Trump article would give @Neobliviscaris1776 a case of the vapours (just joking, mate!) but they've been generally left to those that are newsworthy, with regard to a policy he's attempting and some of his more entertaining gaffes and memes which have been the mainstay of his presidency. They've all been confined to this thread which is both massive and amusing reading.

Don is innocent until proven guilty. Never suggested otherwise. However, the Mueller investigation has brought some of his former associates into the criminal courts where they've been charged, and some convicted, on a variety of crimes that will, unfortunately, result in prison sentences for some of them. As we can both agree that there shouldn't be any statute of limitations on wrongdoing then has any harm been done by these trials? The fact that the former opposition has evaded any charges is purely the fault of the current administration wouldn't you also agree? Two years of investigating would surely have produced something is they're as dirty as has been alleged?

This, of course, doesn't currently implicate the sitting president of any wrongdoing at all at this current time as any allegations against him are simply that, until he has his day in court and that is if indeed he does.

Have you heard about the wall bill being passed chris?

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I applaud the hand brake on the Trojan horse more than any other factor Chris  considering all the shit slung his way by the dem machine and press his kept his head above water , he’s still bobbing about and still giving the dems nightmares  that I enjoy most about him 

That's fair enough, mate, although I'd argue he took down one horse and replaced it with another but we'll probably never agree there.

I look at his results and as he hasn't actually got any outside of the golf course I've just seen his entire administration, thus far, as a complete waste of taxpayers money. That's the bit I take a dislike to because I have to subsidise it. Sure he's ruffled a few feathers along the way but given the opportunity, he's squandered he's been far from the people's champion he's set himself up to be.

No harm in admitting that and had the 2016 election gone differently I'm sure we'd be sat here discussing Hillary's similar gaffes. The thread probably wouldn't have raged on that long, though, because one of THL's rules is that if we all agree on something the thread gets buried into the  GT archives.

Funnily enough, if you read the Wilder Vs Fury thread and replace the names with Don and Hillary it starts to look a hell of a lot like this thread! Says a lot about us dunnit! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Have you heard about the wall bill being passed chris?

I hadn't, mate. Sources?

The last I'd read was that Donnie is threatening to shut down the government because they won't approve the $5bn or so he wants for the project and that Congress has had to send him a short-term spending bill that won't furlough government departments over Christmas.

With his administration effectively castrated at the mid-terms I can't see much being done for the remainder of his presidency that doesn't require compromise on both sides. That leaves us with another 2 years of useless government being propped up at the expense of the taxpayer.

9 hours ago, Francie said:

Im not sure if he can?

So no charges have been brought against trump, so theres no evidence then?

Conspiracy?

So have you forgot about the transaction of clinton foundation receiving 145 million from uranium sail to russians?

Not thats all true, but no one wants to talk about it?

You'll have to enlighten me.....what was the story with this again?

i would say the investigation hasn't run it's Course yet.....the hare ain't fooked yet.....

Doesn't matter Chris as I said few pages ago when he is found out the trump camp and his followers will just say it's been a fit up by the left all fake news blah blah .

They will not accept it and will still be called fake well after his Circus of a presidency is over.

The next president will pardon him as did ford America will never prosecute a president.

He will then make million's in a book (which he will get a ghost writer to do as I think he's incapable of reading or stringing a sentence together).

One thing for sure there will have been nothing good came out of his administration. 

Like here all it will have achieved is bad blood and division

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Doesn't matter Chris as I said few pages ago when he is found out the trump camp and his followers will just say it's been a fit up by the left all fake news blah blah .

They will not accept it and will still be called fake well after his Circus of a presidency is over.

The next president will pardon him as did ford America will never prosecute a president.

He will then make million's in a book (which he will get a ghost writer to do as I think he's incapable of reading or stringing a sentence together).

One thing for sure there will have been nothing good came out of his administration. 

This is fake news too.   

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, VOON said:

You'll have to enlighten me.....what was the story with this again?

i would say the investigation hasn't run it's Course yet.....the hare ain't fooked yet.....

Just google it voon its in snopes, the hare aint f****d yet lol 

7 hours ago, scothunter said:

Not really scott, id side with trump tbh, but id say if he done something a didnt agree with, like the weapons deal with sauidis, do you really think he had help from the russians to win the election?

How would that even work when its a voting system?

Absolutely mate. Was it ever going to play out any differently? :laugh:

Can't argue with that, mate. We were never expecting anything different though were we? With two years under the bridge, no one can point to a solid thing he's done to improve the lives of the American people. He's gone from populist hope to veteran snubbing dope. At least when he did that we found the line that his supporters won't cross! Even the THL faithful skirted round that one! :laugh:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Francie said:

Not really scott, id side with trump tbh, but id say if he done something a didnt agree with, like the weapons deal with sauidis, do you really think he had help from the russians to win the election?

How would that even work when its a voting system?

Did you have a google of what constitutes interference in this case?

It's not like Vlad put out a video on Fox News endorsing him.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, VOON said:

this was good though, he done well here.....

Mate, I watched that all the way through. Did you understand anything he said?

Genuine question to THL's Trumpian contributors. Can any of you watch the first few minutes of that interview and translate it for me? :hmm: