Trump Under Fire

12 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

That was kind of embarrassing. I guess you guys will join with France now and prepare your armies for the American/Russian attacks. To think we were all once allies.

It was a gaffe I wasn't expecting, to be honest. After reading the white poppy thread in GT I was expecting a little more of a reaction.

I don't think Britain and France will be joining in anything after Brexit! :laugh:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

21 hours ago, mackem said:

He better get his wall up quick,these are heading for the border along with a whole lot more.....

BBOYmF1.jpg

Looks very much like merkels giant  fk up ya know the error In thinking that “we can do it “  well actually Angela we can’t and don’t want to but you never gave us any choice you just went about your liberal agenda and fkd us all over , Maybe if  Clinton the liar  , Moore the double chin fat cnt and schuma the double chin fat cnt infact any of the “let them in “.    luvvie gang can provide rooms money education And let them poor folk live in ther mansions and show the world they lead from the front it might be a step forward   But hey ain’t appning is it 

Edited by green lurchers

In a bizarre chain of events Don has tweeted that Florida shouldn't count any remaining votes in the mid-terms and instead go with the election night call. This would effectively null and void any active service military postal ballots from overseas.

Don's also pulled out of the Veteran's Day memorial wreath laying at the Arlington National Cemetary. This would be the second time in a week that Don has snubbed the fallen on the 100th Armistice anniversary.

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Looks very much like merkels giant  fk up ya know the error In thinking that “we can do it “  well actually Angela we can’t and don’t want to but you never gave us any choice you just went about your liberal agenda and fkd us all over , Maybe if  Clinton the liar  , Moore the double chin fat cnt and schuma the double chin fat cnt infact any of the “let them in “.    luvvie gang can provide rooms money education And let them poor folk live in ther mansions and show the world they lead from the front it might be a step forward   But hey ain’t appning is it 

Aren't they South Americans Honduras or some thing like that. 

Despite what trump says. 

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

In a bizarre chain of events Don has tweeted that Florida shouldn't count any remaining votes in the mid-terms and instead go with the election night call. This would effectively null and void any active service military postal ballots from overseas.

Don's also pulled out of the Veteran's Day memorial wreath laying at the Arlington National Cemetary. This would be the second time in a week that Don has snubbed the fallen on the 100th Armistice anniversary.

He could piss on Thier graves and a lot would still praise him. Says more about them that c**t trump

47 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Aren't they South Americans Honduras or some thing like that. 

Despite what trump says. 

Honduras mainly but Guatemala also. Fleeing political, military and gang violence. Like Mickey said earlier in the thread, there's no guarantee they'll be allowed entry but they're legally allowed to apply for asylum and their cases will be heard by Homeland Security. Don's suggested there are middle-easterners mixed in with them but no one in his administration has attempted to offer any evidence of such.

48 minutes ago, scothunter said:

He could piss on Thier graves and a lot would still praise him. Says more about them that c**t trump

He's gotten off pretty damn light compared to Corbyn but his support from service men and women is waning rapidly and may accelerate based on his double snub of US service personnel at the memorials.

I never liked Obama either tbh in just giving an opinion on a topic and as I take an interest in politics/history/current affairs I posted my opinion. 

If im honest I couldn't care less if America sank into the sea.

But as you're post proves any criticism of that f***ing childish moron results in "fake news" blah blah blah. 

Even the most hard-line trump supporters can see the guy is weirdo and a liar. But as Humans we hate to admit were wrong.and the really sad thing about politics these days is there no compromise or challenge or even the slightest criticism of you're party 

Which is a Very dangerous road to go down. 

It's ok to question a decision or admit you or you're party were wrong.but it's either"left or right" happening here aswell. 

No in-between.

A reporter asks a question that trump doesn't like he is rude obnoxious and calls the fake news when even the dumbest c**t knows that some of the questions are warranted. 

I saw one of his aides trying to shut down a reporter other day and grabbing the mic from him. Then the White House tried to spin the reporter as assaulting the aide. Which the whole f***ing world knows he did not.

8 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

He's gotten off pretty damn light compared to Corbyn but his support from service men and women is waning rapidly and may accelerate based on his double snub of US service personnel at the memorials.

I'm amazed he has any support from servicemen and servicewomen after what he said to McCain in the election campaign. Shows how up against a wall some folks felt I guess?

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

40 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I never liked Obama either tbh in just giving an opinion on a topic and as I take an interest in politics/history/current affairs I posted my opinion. 

But as you're post proves any criticism of that f***ing childish moron results in "fake news" blah blah blah. 

Even the most hard-line trump supporters can see the guy is weirdo and a liar. But as Humans we hate to admit were wrong.and the really sad thing about politics these days is there no compromise or challenge or even the slightest criticism of you're party 

It's ok to question a decision or admit you or you're party were wrong.but it's either"left or right" happening here aswell. 

No in-between.

A reporter asks a question that trump doesn't like he is rude obnoxious and calls the fake news when even the dumbest c**t knows that some of the questions are warranted. 

I saw one of his aides trying to shut down a reporter other day and grabbing the mic from him. Then the White House tried to spin the reporter as assaulting the aide. Which the whole f***ing world knows he did not.

I hear ya scott, but those reporters are vile rude an abnoxious, an think trump owes them something.

They called him, his wife, daughters an son the worst of the worst, an you expect him to be polite with them?

Go an look at the video of the intern trying to take the mic of jim acosta, he clearly uses his arm to push hers down, i didnt hear anyone shout assault, but the video is clear as water, he used his arm.

Jim acosta was shouting about the russia investigation, an trump had enough, cause its total bullshit, an mueller even knows, this, its time for mueller to hand out his findings, an word out there he has f**k all on trump, but turned up lots about hillary, but he already knew anyway.

Now if that had of been other way round, the left would be shouting rape.

Cnn an msnbe etc do have it in for trump, there on the far left, an blinded by there own intolerance.

Id say im centre right if i could put a label on it, but those liberals are nutcases, looked what they done to kavvanagh, not a shred of evidence, an all i hear is crickets, the left will do anything to win an i mean anything.

As will trump and his followers.  and I did watch the video and she started with the grabbing! 

Trump has mocked the disabled ,prisoners of war ,and women. 

And lots more. 

You give respect to get respect. Well that is how I always seen it.

Trump is 100 times worse than all you described mate. 

Im afraid to say very little politics get done in America it's just a slagging march and as for the Russian thing i don't think it has been proven it's all shite and lies. 

How many is it now he has sacked cause they won't how to him. 

One week he's praising a new appointee then few weeks later he's sacking them lol

It's a f***ing circus his presidency

4 hours ago, scothunter said:

No in-between.

Was that the Jim Acosta situation when the aid attempted to take the mic?

• Like 1