Trump Under Fire

11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Yep hedge hogs deserve more rights than immigrant non workers unless the non workers eat bacon and worms as hedgehogs eat both and don’t demand as much as team faith  and are far more beneficial to the environment in plenty more ways than one  ?

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I've heard that IWI is developing a .22LR rifle for use by mammals that don't have opposable thumbs. This is truly groundbreaking! #TeamHedgehog

Ahh the appliance of science but does it hav an  optional anti pray Matt device ?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Just now, green lurchers said:

Ahh the appliance of science but does it hav an  optional anti pray Matt device ?

IWI is the Israel Weapon Industries. Formerly known as the IMI Israel Military Industries.

Given their history, I'd say anti-prayer mat is implied.

• Haha 1

Judge approves an anti-corruption lawsuit against Donnie's alleged violation of the Constitutions Emoulent Clause.

" The Foreign Emoluments Clause bars U.S. officials from accepting gifts or payments from foreign governments unless Congress consents. It's a visible issue, as some foreign dignitaries pay to stay at Trump's hotel while on official visits to the White House. "

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Killary figjting the war on both sides of the pond and now the skinny arsed bitch swift who by the way does need a good length and the similar lines the left will follow over here till we all vote for Jc and have the lovely Dianne leading the U.K. 

Edited by green lurchers

GL: It completely ignores the same things that the Republicans are doing on the opposite side of the divide. They're both as bad as each other but you won't get that tidbit from FoxNews. As the Dems pull left and the GOP pulls right the void left in the middle is being filled by independents.

This is good.

34 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

GL: It completely ignores the same things that the Republicans are doing on the opposite side of the divide. They're both as bad as each other but you won't get that tidbit from FoxNews. As the Dems pull left and the GOP pulls right the void left in the middle is being filled by independents.

This is good.

Is two yrs long enough to erase the possible veiled  Trojan horse take over by kill and huma ? Any cnt who votes for democrats needs a kick up the xxx and she’s got the Gaul to tell us that Tory’s 

decision to not condemn vic Oban is wrong ??? Excuse my while I lololololol 

Edited by green lurchers
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Is two yrs long enough to erase the possible Trojan horse take over by kill and huma ? Any cnt who votes for democrats needs a kick up the xxx and she’s got the Gaul to tell us that Tory’s 

decision to not condemn vic Oban is wrong ??? Excuse my while I lololololol 

While I agree with you on voting for the Democrats should require a kick in the arse so should a vote for the Republicans. There's two years of decent evidence that they're not improving anything for the average American and they've added billions to the deficit which means massive tax hikes on future generations to pay for the ultimate shortfall. I'll agree with you that Democrats will be bad for America but I'll also interject that the Republicans aren't doing America any favours currently.

Anyone that is swayed by the opinion of failed presidential candidate and recently politically motivated pop star is in a minority. That would be like me listening to Neil Kinnock and Liam Gallagher before deciding who to vote for. However the void I mentioned earlier has allowed a record 850+ libertarian candidates to stand for election. Like I said this is good.

• Like 2

From today. Ford announces 24,000 lay offs as stocks drop 29% and they lose $1bnUS due to Donnies steel tariffs and competition R&D.

Don removed the laws that force car makers to improve fuel economy. Car makers responded by increasing production of gas guzzlers. Don introduced steel tariffs in his trade war with the Chinese. This has bumped up the cost of steel. Ford have responded by restructuring and General Motors, Volkswagen, and Toyota are expected to respond in suit for similar issues. Oil companies have bumped up prices hitting Americans in the wallet. Manufacturing costs are going up. Sales are going down. Layoffs are imminent. Economy takes a kick. That's the Republicans.

If the Dems secure the houses in November the manufacturers will no doubt be flying in for bail-outs which the Dems will give them. They will blame the Republicans for the mess and hand over large amounts of money for their restucturing. The Dems produce nothing this money is 100% taxpayer funded. This will increase the deficit and pass the tax hikes on to future generations. Manufacturers and suppliers will return to heavy subsidies and will continue there current status quo which hits Americans in the wallet. That's the Democrats.

Libertarians want to end the subsidies to car makers. Libertarians want to end the subsidies to the oil companies. Libertarians want to remove the trade tariffs. This means that the manufacturers of cars and the producers of oil and steel will have to embrace the market and pass the full costs onto their customers. Customers can't afford either under the current costs and  certainly won't be able to afford the real costs when the market will decide the real price of their products. They will either respond to the market or fold but the market will open up to those who can compete. The results are cheaper vehicles. Cheaper and or alternative fuel technology and further expansion into alternative materials to keep in a market that serves every American citizen.

In a nutshell a vote for the big two will extend the problem. Look into the void that's being created by this partisan bollocks and look for actual change rather than change rapped in failed rhetoric. That can't be gained from listening to Hillary Clinton and Taylor Swift as they want to go back to Obama era polices. This can't be gained from Paul Ryan and Kanye West who want to return to Reagan era policies.

This is good.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typoes
  • Like 1

JLR are in deep **** and they are Indian now! 

The car market goes up and down, any manufacturer that doesn't look after themselves and watch the market/economy/future is nuts.

..…...and Trump is going to be under fire for a long time yet!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Chris, what's your opinion on the Judge Kav' carry on now its over?

Stunk to high heaven to me.... with the DNC upwind!

Earlier in the thread I commented that his decisions in his judicial career were constitutionally sound. I was dead wrong. I looked further into his career with the Bush administration. He supports the Patriot Act. He supports the indefinite detention of prisoners without due process. He supports widespread data harvesting from the security forces. Basically he's showed public disdain for the 4th and 5th ammendments to the Constitution. This I actually had to dig for as every search engine in the world focused on the assault allegations.

As far as the puppet show on television it's done more damage to the reputation of both parties and their supporters. The Democrats have used the allegations as a political football. They've used Dr Ford's testimony to assassinate his character and Senator Feinstein is now under investigation for the timing of the accusations and the way in which they weaponised Dr Ford for political gain. They clearly didn't want justice for the alleged victim they simply threw sh*t until it started to stick. The Republicans have responded in kind calling her a liar and cheat and basically cemented their reputation as serving old white guys. Throwing more sh*t into an already murky swamp.

Personally I'm a huge advocate for due process as you know. While I found Ford's testimony compelling there is zero evidence a crime was commited. It degenerated into a he said/she said farce. I won't call her a liar. I won't call him a liar. It just demonstrated how f*ck*ed up the big two are in America with this partisan b*llsh*t.

If you look at Kavanaugh's record regarding the above issues they could focus on quantifiable reasons to bar him from the role. Instead they chose clickbait headlines over actual evidence that is quite detailed if you're willing to take time to look into it. However he's been sworn in now and we just hope he'll play the game as he should rather than use his character assassionation in the future to score petty points against the Democrats. For the record I have no issue with a conservative minded judge.

Edited by ChrisJones
Additional Text
  • Like 2