Trump Under Fire

3 hours ago, Francie said:

How ironic,over 20 black staffers have recently left the Biden administration.

Ffs Joe Biden is as racist as they come,the Yanks that vote democracy are completely a lost cause,there's loads of videos in the past of Biden calling niggers an all sorts of remarks,but they see him different these days.

They hate trump so bad they voted for Biden lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Francie said:

How ironic,over 20 black staffers have recently left the Biden administration.

Ffs Joe Biden is as racist as they come,the Yanks that vote democracy are completely a lost cause,there's loads of videos in the past of Biden calling niggers an all sorts of remarks,but they see him different these days.

Have a watch if you get a chance mate ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

The fbi raided trumps mara lago house the other day accusing him off stealing documents,even tho they were all handed back ages ago by his staffers,them dems fbi the whole shebang are corrupt to the backbone an are trying anything to stop trump running again.

If they manage it de santis will step up I'd say

24 minutes ago, chesney said:

84 billion dollars worth of military equipment left behind in Afghanistan why didnt they just blow it up as they were leaving. 

All the hi tech gear in the helicopters, aircraft, etc was destroyed, rendering them inoperable.

We did the same after the gulf wars, but loads of lo- tech equipment was left operable.

I saw lines of land rovers with just delivery mileage, left in parking lots where they had been off loaded. Some of my pals ended up with a few.

The reasoning was it was cheaper to leave them there than take them home.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Francie said:

The fbi raided trumps mara lago house the other day accusing him off stealing documents,even tho they were all handed back ages ago by his staffers,them dems fbi the whole shebang are corrupt to the backbone an are trying anything to stop trump running again.

If they manage it de santis will step up I'd say

have to discredit him as much as possible.fling enough shit and all that.still worried that he has too good a chance of winning again.thing is if he did win he still would not win again as the software is out there to rig it again as last time ffs.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, .357shooter said:

have to discredit him as much as possible.fling enough shit and all that.still worried that he has too good a chance of winning again.thing is if he did win he still would not win again as the software is out there to rig it again as last time ffs.

Lock him up, Lock him up….

pleading the fifth…..

It's one thing I agree with when Trump said   "The 5th is for guilty people and the mob".

See his plane is all done up from being in mothballs ready to fly off too Dubai.

Cheers Arry