Trump Under Fire

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Texas has a new law to protect the unborn,signed in on 21st of September,its a smart law because no one in goverment can be sued for it,an citizens can take abortion practioncers to court.

That's it suck the fecking life outa them.

Wouldn't he know old joe is using taxpayers money to overturn it the scumbag,not there own mind you.

But its futile,up texas

• Like 2

I've already got my bumper sticker.

Screenshot_20211019-193454_Photos.jpg.347837820e82ba92d3d972e69efb7bff.jpg

There is Flags all over Dixie that says f**k Biden.As I live in the Bible belt that word is not allowed.To see polite Christian southerners flying flags that say that makes me smile.Biden is sending us into another great depression.You can't go to a restaurant  because everybody quit to get free money from Biden.I worked 2 full time jobs for 10 years in my younger days as a 20 year old father so my wife could stay home with our babies.If you don't work you don't eat, man or beast(ablebody) I have no sympathy for these animals,white black or pink polka dotted.The only hope for Dixie is secession.Wonder why Trump moved to Florida and is holding large rallies in Alabama in the last few months.The rally he held in North Alabama a few months ago is a stronghold for cockpits and Klan rallies.They say history repeats itself.Im waiting to see.

Edited by Rickshaw swami
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The levels and sheer openess of Thought Control, these days, is just fukking breath taking! Orwell could never have conceived of this.

Now, I have my Bank telling me giving them my biometrics will be great for me. As the govt. are saying I Must appear, on here, as Frank Lee, now.

Next, I'll need to provide a covid passport photo of myself to get on their internet.

And you people Still breed?!

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, baker boy said:

Kanny

Are you following the "Fck Joe Biden"-"Lets go Brandon" saga, Canadian govt have actually banned it's employee's  from typing Let's go Brandon in their works emails, whole saga is fckn great ?

Yeah I know it's a thing ?

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

so what are the yanks doing about this crazy motherfucker who has no idea what day it is let alone what planet he is on ffs.a million dollars compensation for illiegals.would this not bankrupt america ?.and yet he is better than trump.

His whole presidency is a fecking joke everything's f****d,the paedos are having a field day,schools are now taking 7 year olds to gaybars on day trips an boasting about it online,an if you dont want children hanging out in gaybars your a racist homophobia,complete f***ing looniesdisgusting vermin taking children to that shithole of seediness

There nothing but sexual deviants,then you have tranny school kids giving headteachers lap dances in schools, I mean is these lefty globalist pigs evil or what,fecking shocking doing that to children.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie said:

His whole presidency is a fecking joke everything's f****d,the paedos are having a field day,schools are now taking 7 year olds to gaybars on day trips an boasting about it online,an if you dont want children hanging out in gaybars your a racist homophobia,complete f***ing looniesdisgusting vermin taking children to that shithole of seediness

There nothing but sexual deviants,then you have tranny school kids giving headteachers lap dances in schools, I mean is these lefty globalist pigs evil or what,fecking shocking doing that to children.

Exactly the list is terrible  3 black cops ambushed shot dead last wk BLM mute   Teachers teaching kids anything but  academic education  , critical race theory normalised  another against it your a nazi  and the biggie the big cash give  away trillions we can on and on haven’t seen much going for the working man ? The open border ?  Need a COVID passport to keep a job or enter a restaurant but it’s ok to vote with no signature lol 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Id say its heading for civil war

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Id say its heading for civil war

Nope.

I'm keeping my finger on the septic pulse. They haven't got the stomach for it either.

Sure, they'll grumble and drop dark hints, on their own forums. Mumble on about abstracts like, " When America/ns have had enough ... " Complain about the shortage of ammo. Suggest others hide their guns in lakes. So forth.

At the end of the day though? Race Course.

And the screw keeps tightening. History shows. But, that's forgotten.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1