Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Fckn pervert

Something very wrong with that dead eyed man imo,  even with all his handlers say ffs Joe don't sniff anymore kids now ,he just can't help himself, even if it's done in innocence which I don't believe for a second it's still terrible optics.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

More brazen than saville...

Theres some twisted c**ts in the world,I was gona say how the fool did joe get voted in?

Even though folk hate trump but voting in an old known perv like.

Theres something gone in these peoples head.

Joe wasn't voted in,he was installed like a toilet.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The truth always comes out in the end,remember that whole trump russia thing were the media wouldn't devalve about for 2years,well it was all balls as suspected,one of Hillary's cronies is getting done for making the whole shitstorm up,arrested an charged.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

The truth always comes out in the end,remember that whole trump russia thing were the media wouldn't devalve about for 2years,well it was all balls as suspected,one of Hillary's cronies is getting done for making the whole shitstorm up,arrested an charged.

If its not in the main stream media it doesn't count. 

If its not in the main stream media it didn't happen. 

Even if it does and did. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Francie said:

Was it 30 people indicted in that shitstorm? ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, green lurchers said:

They say 10% of Biden supporters will never accept the truth and hunters lap top was Russian disinformation ?

Please sleepy joe…don’t jail me…..they won’t like me in prison….they all peewee me….boohoo