Trump Under Fire

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Ah fair, then I apologise. :laugh: 

I honestly thought you were being sarcastic given it followed "Her political bias is displayed as soon as she turns up for work lol".

But fair, I get ya now. :thumbs:

I’m guessing the lawyer was revved up and had a fair bit to get off his chest and rightly so , given the past 4 yrs of MSM handling interviews with ther “slanted “ loaded questions he was expecting the same treatment but fir once the anchor didn’t deliver ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

I’m guessing the lawyer was revved up and had a fair bit to get off his chest and rightly so , given the past 4 yrs of MSM handling interviews with ther “slanted “ loaded questions he was expecting the same treatment but fir once the anchor didn’t deliver ?

Totally agree. I understand why he did that, I would probably have done too. When you walk into a situation expecting agro you can very often be the cause of it simply through distorted judgement. Trump has attracted unholy amounts of agro and I'm sure it's a hell of a job remaining level headed when you find yourself shoved in front of the media to represent his side.

She did f**k up on quoting his use of the word "insurrection" which he objected to and then she gave him the chance to correct her. I thought that was reasonable of her, but equally a bit sloppy to have not done her homework thoroughly. The likes of Piers Morgan wouldn't have been as reasonable.

• Like 2

Hold tight we got the snowflakes melting and creating a new problem that makes ther soy lattes curdle ? it’s called “ petromascallinty “ the sight of a big motor My god it’s coming lol sorry fir spelling mistakes but I can’t keep up with the new twitter lliberal rage language 

43CC2DDE-0144-4AD0-93AE-74556C6630FD.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Hold tight we got the snowflakes melting and creating a new problem that makes ther soy lattes curdle ? it’s called “ petromascallinty “ the sight of a big motor My god it’s coming lol sorry fir spelling mistakes but I can’t keep up with the new twitter lliberal rage language 

43CC2DDE-0144-4AD0-93AE-74556C6630FD.jpeg

An biden is helping this stupidity lol

28 minutes ago, Francie said:

An biden is helping this stupidity lol

Obama Biden so far have given trans men the legality to beat women in women’s sports lolololol   How does that go down to the world wide audience ? Yep they are a laughing stock ? how can anyone with half a brain juggle that about and make it right ?  That’s the bit of sanity wher it’s gone off a cliff and the world has got to listen to this bullshit , bet China is laughing its Wuhan bollox off and Iran is trying to work out who the man is the house ?I’m sorry but the Dems are shambolic excuse for a party of the world , all the 50 mill living voters and all the dead and absentee voters should be ashamed of themselves !! ?

• Haha 3
22 hours ago, Francie said:

You beleive what you want kes about trump,even tho hes been aquited you cant let it go ffs

I think you should read my earlier post - I simply do not care.

However, Thank you for the permission to think what I want to think - good of you. It would be interesting to find out which of our views is in the majority - oh we have just had that done - wasnt it called an election ?

3 hours ago, KES2 said:

I think you should read my earlier post - I simply do not care.

However, Thank you for the permission to think what I want to think - good of you. It would be interesting to find out which of our views is in the majority - oh we have just had that done - wasnt it called an election ?

If you dont care then why say it then just feck up if you dont care man lol

I dont really care either,I just love it when the vile dirty rats get a taste of there own meds.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

How so?

He mentioned "doctored evidence" and she said "to clarify for the viewers, this was....". It was totally factual. She didn't use any words to trivialise it, like "this was just/only/simply..." 

How could she have been more impartial in reporting the facts? Or should she not have mentioned what he meant by 'doctored evidence'?

I sort of understand his frustration. You are right...she didn't use the words he said she did....and she did sound unbiased....BUT...

She was biased in that her headlines should of been "shock horror, Dems doctor evidence in trump trial, trump found innocent". Instead her, and other news out let's, not even really reporting it nevermind expressing how serious it was. Can you imagine the out cry, worldwide if trumps team had clearly doctored evidence 

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I sort of understand his frustration. You are right...she didn't use the words he said she did....and she did sound unbiased....BUT...

She was biased in that her headlines should of been "shock horror, Dems doctor evidence in trump trial, trump found innocent". Instead her, and other news out let's, not even really reporting it nevermind expressing how serious it was. Can you imagine the out cry, worldwide if trumps team had clearly doctored evidence 

I agree that the media as a whole are slanted against Trump. If they had a scrap on Trump then they, generally, would almost certainly be acting up on it. I can't comment specifically on this woman though because this is literally the first time I've seen her, and based on what I saw she behaved in a way I'd like to see more of in the media, no matter the news. It's not a reporters job to tell me how to feel, just to deliver the facts. I'll decide if someone is a terrorist or a freedom fighter so to speak.

But politics has deteriorated so much over the last four years that it seems everyone would rather play by the same dirty rules (when it goes their way) than right and just ones. I really don't think we should be applauding that fellas outburst. Equally I totally understand the pressure he's been under and the shock of seeing a court case at the highest level involve falsified evidence that STILL ended in a majority guilty result. That's some real democratic breakdown there! But hey we've had months of "election fraud" from the other side which managed to convince a bunch of piss pot patriots to try to overthrow the process. So does either side really deserve democracy... :unknw:

Edited by Born Hunter

The big question in the impeachment theatre was “ did trump lie when e said the election was stolen “ ?  Aside from that did te Dems lie over the Steele dossier paid by Clinton ? Did Comey lie over the enabling of the  FISA warrants ? did the fbi lie and alter documents regarding the lie of Russia collusion , ? Did te media lie regarding trump ? Did Obama Biden and co know of the spying on a president ? Did joe lie about hunter ? Did Kamala Harris lie about smoking pot and listening to Tupac and snoop doggy dog even tho they weren’t artists at that time of life ? Do the dems lie ? Ask the impeachment managers ? The Marxist agenda of lies  and  Devision are such is a plan  that works if you lie enough and don’t get held accountable  ?are dems neck  deep in China ? Is this trend in politics media and tech good for the world ? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

The big question in the impeachment theatre was “ did trump lie when e said the election was stolen “ ?  Aside from that did te Dems lie over the Steele dossier paid by Clinton ? Did Comey lie over the enabling of the  FISA warrants ? did the fbi lie and alter documents regarding the lie of Russia collusion , ? Did te media lie regarding trump ? Did Obama Biden and co know of the spying on a president ? Did joe lie about hunter ? Did Kamala Harris lie about smoking pot and listening to Tupac and snoop doggy dog even tho they weren’t artists at that time of life ? Do the dems lie ? Ask the impeachment managers ? The Marxist agenda of lies  and  Devision are such is a plan  that works if you lie enough and don’t get held accountable  ?are dems neck  deep in China ? Is this trend in politics media and tech good for the world ? 

All yes mate,some dont want to accept facts tho?