Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mickey Finn said:

I thought things were going well in Ireland. Sorry to hear that's not the case. Reference ANTIFA and BLM. I think many of the ANTIFA activists are anarchist who could do with a little prison time. BLM is more complicated but in any case I don't support violence or the destruction of private property any more that I support storming our capital in an attempt to disrupt our democracy. 

Reference " drain the swamp"? I'd say grow up. lol

Be a good patriot and put that old man you now call president out of his misery

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Former President Donald Trump and the Republican Party entered this year having stockpiled more than $175 million from fundraising in November and December based on his false claims of voter fraud...

Oh no a business man making money, what an evil thing remove all his wealth make him wear sandals and eat vegetables until he understands the benefits of the left, ??

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Not a business man a politician, raising money for a cause then diverting it to his own pocket LOL, Ah how far the mighty have fallen and haw far the gullible will follow them down lol.

I see your STILL not over the fact labour and corbyn lost the election

• Haha 2
Just now, Francie said:

Old joe is at it already hes sent troops into Syria.

Theres still 40,000 plus guard in Washington an more arriving,supposedly waiting on trouble from impeachment trial,what a load of balls,there was f**k all at innorguration n will be f**k all at trial.

9 hours ago, sandymere said:

raising money for a cause then diverting it to his own pocket LOL

I've been reading THL since 2004. Politicians siphoning money off for the their own personal usage has been a mainstay of criticism across the globe. You don't need to go back too far on this thread to read the criticism thrown at the Clinton's and the Obama's for the exact same thing.

It's right to criticize it because it happens all too frequently but are we really that naive to think that Donnie is above such behaviour?! :laugh:

He even said he was doing it in the fine print of his GoFundMe! :laugh:

7 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

We elected him President. What more can we do to him? 

I believe a lot of his current actions are posturing. I also believe he'll be a one term president on health grounds. The way I see it is that he believes he's righting the ship and then he'll step aside cementing his career with democrats.