Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Francie said:

If you say so meece?

Hallelujah brother. Come on down and see that the sun will rise tomorrow   ( other than it pissing hard ) and life will go on much as it has.  I expect somewhere a crackpot is issuing conspiracy theories that Joe Biden has stolen the sun or some other nonsense.   Life is bloody hard enough without making it more difficult than it already is. This must be down to some sort of depression caused by covid.

6 hours ago, Meece said:

Hallelujah brother. Come on down and see that the sun will rise tomorrow   ( other than it pissing hard ) and life will go on much as it has.  I expect somewhere a crackpot is issuing conspiracy theories that Joe Biden has stolen the sun or some other nonsense.   Life is bloody hard enough without making it more difficult than it already is. This must be down to some sort of depression caused by covid.

What are you slabbering on about,no depression here,I'm flatout working,my life is great apart from lockdown,still getting out way dogs too,,what are you doing?

Theres no talking to boys like you meece,the reason I wanted trump to win is because he wasn't a politician an he actually helped his people an put america  first,something the politicians here should be doing.

Trump never got recognition for f**k all tho he done some great things,but were barely reported.

An he didn't start no wars an brought troops home plus looked after his vets.

These c**ts in power now are war mongers,that's why I liked trump.

Good channel for news around the world

• Like 1

Meanwhile everyone Is focused on covid,the IMF an wef are busy drawing up plans for us,but it's still a conspiracy ain't it.

The IMF released a 'idea' that your internet search history should be linked to your credit score.

An Lo an behold two of the folk who said it are from from imf are in bidens transition team.

It's all there for everyone to see there not hiding it,there promoting it.

Edited by Francie

Some states have pulled there troops from Washington dc,citing there not pelosi army,happdays

Meanwhile a democrat has made a complaint about a national guard not wearing a mask in a cafe,them dems would sink there own granny.

There not getting if to a good start,I also read that someone ordered the guards to take there break in the carpark,instead of inside ffs,5000 troops with one toilet an leccy plug.

The dems know how to look after there troops.

Trump has offered them all to stay in his hotel,rent free,still looking after the troops even tho hes out.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Booom, Biden straight in with the policy's that matter. 

If your a bloke but think your a woman then you can enter the women's competitions in sporting events and nobody is allowed to say different 

Screenshot_20210123_082845.jpg

Hi that's very important stuff,americas enemies will be quaking in there boots.

America is going to shite

On 20/01/2021 at 16:39, Greb147 said:

Always best to go with the will of the people. 

Maybe each State should be given the choice. 

Federal and state are separate for capital punishment. Banning the death penalty at the federal level won't change how the states deal with their laws. There have been 50 federal executions since 1927. 13 of them were in the Trump administration and all were conducted since last July.

On 21/01/2021 at 20:47, Francie said:

No wonder theres so much fraud in the voting system you dont even need Id to vote ffs

I thought that would be a cert.

The folk that want clean elections should vote to change it,I'd at voting station plus proof of citizenship.

Can you tell me which states don't require voter ID? Signatures on ballots are verified using state issued identification (i.e driving licenses.)

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

People will see how good it was under trump compared to the demorats,

What was your favourite achievement of the Trump administration? Not the election promise from 2016 but actual implementation. I'm genuinely curious.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Federal and state are separate for capital punishment. Banning the death penalty at the federal level won't change how the states deal with their laws. There have been 50 federal executions since 1927. 13 of them were in the Trump administration and all were conducted since last July.

Can you tell me which states don't require voter ID? Signatures on ballots are verified using state issued identification (i.e driving licenses.)

No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington,

took that of google chris

11 hours ago, Francie said:

Meanwhile everyone Is focused on covid,the IMF an wef are busy drawing up plans for us,but it's still a conspiracy ain't it.

The IMF released a 'idea' that your internet search history should be linked to your credit score.

An Lo an behold two of the folk who said it are from from imf are in bidens transition team.

It's all there for everyone to see there not hiding it,there promoting it.

Just seen these "predictions"

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington,

took that of google chris