Trump Under Fire

55 minutes ago, baker boy said:

What did you want him to do, go out with a colt 45 in each hand, he went up against the machine he beat them the 1st time and was robbed the second time, they wernt going to mske the same mistake twice.

I'll repeat it again. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

2BAD6757-D0F2-4813-8FBA-80164E4E6C22.jpeg.89cbfabda8d6809808c169784438cdaf.jpeg
?

Trump would have liked you maybe not the lazy cnt up the road who you was paying your taxes for while they layed on the sofa watching you work lol Remember cows is one of many things on the dem hit list 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Mate I was all for trump, I agreed with some of the things he said he would do, but there again I ain’t American so it was an issue no great loss to me, it’s the madness I find funny, a coup? The new govt dragged away to the dungeons ? an the rest of the other shite predictions that have been made, folk were adamant few weeks ago that this would all be over turned an trump would preside?? cnuts we’re screaming they were right an every other person was wrong ?

Moo  ?

Edited by green lurchers

Just to say that some of the final criticism trump received from the left wing media was as the portrayal of a hardened soulless callous man hell bent on the death of the only woman in federal death row as he refused to commute her sentence to life in prison without parole . 

Joe Biden will attempt to abolish the death penalty . 

in his reign , the likes of Lisa Montgomery , who befriended a young 23 year old mother to be online , catfished her , then travelled to her home , strangled her to death and cut the baby out of her stomach , leaving her mother to find her , will find themselves in front of a judge with out the option of the needle in the arm on the table . 

what an absolute tragedy 

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just to say that some of the final criticism trump received from the left wing media was as the portrayal of a hardened soulless callous man hell bent on the death of the only woman in federal death row as he refused to commute her sentence to life in prison without parole . 

Joe Biden will attempt to abolish the death penalty . 

in his reign , the likes of Lisa Montgomery , who befriended a young 23 year old mother to be online , catfished her , then travelled to her home , strangled her to death and cut the baby out of her stomach , leaving her mother to find her , will find themselves in front of a judge with out the option of the needle in the arm on the table . 

what an absolute tragedy 

Bit late for that mate as she's already brown bread, she was executed last week. 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I know . 

I think you’ve read that wrong . 

I'm fcuking with you.

I don't think Biden was against the death penalty, he was supportive of the death penalty during his terms in the Senate? 

Maybe he will be softened and swayed. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

I'm fcuking with you.

I don't think Biden was against the death penalty, he was supportive of the death penalty during his terms in the Senate? 

Aye alright 

he’s stated he’s going to stop federal executions 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm fcuking with you.

point to note his running mate is Kamala Harris 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

point to note his running mate is Kamala Harris 

Like I said, he was a strong supporter of the death penalty. 

Let's wait and see, politicians make a lot of empty promises. 

Regarding the death penalty, the majority of Americans now favour life imprisonment without parole over the death penalty.