Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Biden wants to vaccinate the dead voters app thers more of them than alive lol It’s good to see the fbi get into first gear now the coast is clear haha And now we can all agree that Biden Obama all wer in on spying on a new president ? Whers the outrage from media and tech ?  Lol they all checking out ther China payoackets lolol 

Edited by green lurchers
13 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

So what's going to happen on the 20th? Anyone going to stick out their neck and call it, cause there's still time for some eventful turnarounds? ?

He's going to do a runner.

Cheers Arry

I wonder if it could play out this way.

If you wanted to arrest Obama, Hilary, Joe and all the main swamp scum of Washington...what could be a better way to do it than get them altogether on Wednesday and imprison them in the capitol at inauguration until trials begin?? I wonder if the Donald has war gamed this one? That would be something!lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I wonder if it could play out this way.

If you wanted to arrest Obama, Hilary, Joe and all the main swamp scum of Washington...what could be a better way to do it than get them altogether on Wednesday and imprison them in the capitol at inauguration until trials begin?? I wonder if the Donald has war gamed this one? That would be something!lol

Would he be able to do that the day after he's lost all authority to do so?

He's had 4 years to attempt any and all of the above but hasn't done much more than start chants at his rallies. It's entirely possible but hasn't that ship already sailed?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

ProPublica Article: What Parler Saw During The Attack On The Capitol.

Over 500 videos shot during the demonstration from people on the ground. Regardless of your view it's interesting footage.

You can see how easily civil war could start from this, the demorats deserve all they get

33 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Would he be able to do that the day after he's lost all authority to do so?

He's had 4 years to attempt any and all of the above but hasn't done much more than start chants at his rallies. It's entirely possible but hasn't that ship already sailed?

The ship officially sails on Wednesday i suppose, anything up until the 'swearing in' is fair game I think. It's game over if he doesn't. 

But if i was one of the main democratic players I would be pretty apprehensive and nervous walking into that 'fenced arena.' All those military, seems overkill unless there's something about to come out of the bag?that would be something!lol