Trump Under Fire

Yiu hqve a very distorted view of life.  You must spend all of your waking hours trawling up this make believe world .  Your living in La La land. There's a lot more important things going on in the world  than what some old narcissist thinks that he is important to world events.  Still what you gonna do after next week.  Kick the cat or beat the woman up?  Father told me not to get involved in arguments about politics and religion.   Thry go round and round for no good reason a waste time.  Decoracting the kitchen is more important than reading a load of drivel on here. This is supposed to be a hunting forum not a conspiracy form. Or are you not as distorted as the delusional  clowns on those forums.?

Edited by Meece

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 13/01/2021 at 09:17, Meece said:

Well ; what's happening today on the Donny soap then.? Are we going to see impeachment,? Riots, armed uprising. ? Or is the system going to roll on  regardless of  the Donny show.? Place your bets. 

This is the post you put out asking what folk thought will happen today? I replied to it in short, and you start crying like a little commie who just realized that there's people in the world who have different opinions.

These sorts of discussions are not really for you mate. Come back when you have an original thought. 

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, Meece said:

Yiu hqve a very distorted view of life.  You must spend all of your waking hours trawling up this make believe world .  Your living in La La land. There's a lot more important things going on in the world  than what some old narcissist thinks that he is important to world events.  Still what you gonna do after next week.  Kick the cat or beat the woman up?  Father told me not to get involved in arguments about politics and religion.   Thry go round and round for no good reason a waste time.  Decoracting the kitchen is more important than reading a load of drivel on here. This is supposed to be a hunting forum not a conspiracy form. Or are you not as distorted as the delusional  clowns on those forums.?

General talk

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Meece said:

Get a decent hunting thread on then mate ?

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Meece said:

Has the rattles been thrown outta the pram like a good little snowflake. ???

The Capitol hill inauguration of biden is cancelled,its to be virtual lol any truth in it?

But I seen the army or guard or whatever are out in force in DC.

Checked it there 80percent virtual,all balls cancelled,only 1000 people instead of the usual 200,000k

Weird as f**k this craic

Edited by Francie

Ok I’ll be the first to say it. They’ve called it off because they know hardly anyone will show up & the crowd would be much smaller than Trumps ??

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2