Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think you need to accept its over, pretty much every president gets impeached it’s just another load of bollacks sound bite the system will never allow the mistake to happen again, trump was a breath of fresh air in a political cesspit but be sure it will be a long time before the system slips again and allows someone thinking outside the box to slip through ? 

Not many impeached 7 days before their due to leave. There's alot more to come.  Yes, ultimately for Trump it could be over and that's fine, but its always fascinating how the vast majority of people tend to lose interest just when things are just picking up. Still a whole week to go, and in today's terms that like a year with how fast things are changing. Just like calling the election before votes have been counted, its way too early to hang the boots up imo. It won't just go away even if mainstream turn their heads in the opposite direction.

Granted, EastEnders may be more appealing to some?

• Like 1

If anything some are opening ther eyes India some African countries Australia all are getting fed up with egg foo yung takeover , it seems too late for the USA politicians are bought an paid for so as said before reap wat you sow if more voted that way ? On the the plus side deutche bank ya know the bank that trump owes money to has struck him off lol yep that’s the bank that was involved with over a trillion in shady deals with Iran Russia china Epstein but paid ther fines fir money laundering and all kinds of backhanded China deals and nice to see the dem dude who was poking the China spy yes the constitutional dem Eric  swalwell while she was riding a few dem mayors lol for yrs and privvy to secret USA intelligence haha , he’s been placed on trumps impeachment panel along with the other trump deranged Dems lol how funny is that ? Beyond belief. But democratically true ahh life is good ?? respect to the notts Forrest player who won’t kneel more spine than all the woke wkners and donators buy that man a beer and buy Hamilton a pint of fresh donkey piss ? and for the donkey piss of the wk Liz Cheney the rep that will vote to impeach trump lol who’s dad was balls deep in corruption and very much involved in the weapons of mass destruction bullshit dick Cheney the slags have showed ther colours and nut deep in chow mein money but wats new lol 

B5DED4AA-7FF2-4216-A078-919A0331F115.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

As things stand, I would say this.

Biden is due to become President of the United states in 7 days. 

Why are they so desperate to impeach President Trump asap even though he will be leaving office anyway?

Because he is a dangerous crook that needs a bit of a kicking before he can think of thumbing his nose at the system.

8 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Some say it's because he will be disqualified from running again in 2024, but personally I think it's because the likelihood of Biden being impeached once he's in office is very high and that would mean that Trump will roll back in. The impeachment hoax isn't for 2024 but for 2021?imo

Had it passed your direct window into world events .... Donny was and is a crook. All he is interested in is Donny.  He and all his cronies are as bent as the nine Bob note.  He's still agitating the mob.  It is never to late to do the right thing and stop talking stupid.  All of this  conspiracy nonsense is just that. I don't understand how reasonably intelligent people are getting sucked into this crap.  (The pope's been arrested.?)(yeah) out and out nonsense that is about as believable as ufos and big cats in the countryside.  The total unquestionable  belief is akin to how Joseph Goebbels created nazi-- propaganda.  Donny and his clan have never had two Bob to scratch their arse with.  It was all money of the banks and gullible fools who believed all this conspiracy nonsense. The sooner he is washed away the better place the world would be.  SO when this is done what you and all the conspiracy people gonna do. ?  No doubt you'll think up some nonsense.  So what you putting the blame on.  Brexit,  covid,  the conjunction of the stars.  Still have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit , no doubt about it you'll feel better.   And if the Chinese do take over you can look forward to being marched out to work in the fields. that'll take your mind of it.

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Meece said:

Because he is a dangerous crook that needs a bit of a kicking before he can think of thumbing his nose at the system.

Had it passed your direct window into world events .... Donny was and is a crook. All he is interested in is Donny.  He and all his cronies are as bent as the nine Bob note.  He's still agitating the mob.  It is never to late to do the right thing and stop talking stupid.  All of this  conspiracy nonsense is just that. I don't understand how reasonably intelligent people are getting sucked into this crap.  (The pope's been arrested.?)(yeah) out and out nonsense that is about as believable as ufos and big cats in the countryside.  The total unquestionable  belief is akin to how Joseph Goebbels created nazi-- propaganda.  Donny and his clan have never had two Bob to scratch their arse with.  It was all money of the banks and gullible fools who believed all this conspiracy nonsense. The sooner he is washed away the better place the world would be.  SO when this is done what you and all the conspiracy people gonna do. ?  No doubt you'll think up some nonsense.  So what you putting the blame on.  Brexit,  covid,  the conjunction of the stars.  Still have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit , no doubt about it you'll feel better.   And if the Chinese do take over you can look forward to being marched out to work in the fields. that'll take your mind of it.

Some truth in what you say. BUT I think you miss who and why people supported trump. 

I don't see any out and out trump supporters here just people who are aware of how disgusting and obsessed his opposition are. 

Go to the anti trump march in London and ask each protestor if they liked corbyn and I bet 99% would say yes. He wasn't judged on his policys or anything to do with what he achieved or didn't achieve. 

People convinced he peddles 'hate'. When I try and speak my left-wing veggi lesbo niece about trump she is so full of hate she can't get her words out. She literally shakes and stammers. Ask he a sensible question about why and she just chants 'rasist'. No knowledge of why or who against. 

"trump hates women". Why? Locker room banter? Try working behind a bar when there's a hen night in or a ladies night on if you want to hear people talk filth about the opposite sex. Hillarys husband actually did what trump joked about but zero hatred there. 

The dems spent 4 years attacking trump. Not his policys. Just hate for him. 

Trump supports violence cry people who quietly 'tried to understand the violence behind months of anger, violence, killing and looting' by lefties and blacks when a career criminal with a fatal level of drugs in his system died during his arrest for committing criminal acts. 

The world is divided. Trump wasn't statesman like enough to carry it through. And that's sad. Because those who stood against him are, in many cases, absolutely disgusting people 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Some truth in what you say. BUT I think you miss who and why people supported trump. 

I don't see any out and out trump supporters here just people who are aware of how disgusting and obsessed his opposition are. 

Go to the anti trump march in London and ask each protestor if they liked corbyn and I bet 99% would say yes. He wasn't judged on his policys or anything to do with what he achieved or didn't achieve. 

People convinced he peddles 'hate'. When I try and speak my left-wing veggi lesbo niece about trump she is so full of hate she can't get her words out. She literally shakes and stammers. Ask he a sensible question about why and she just chants 'rasist'. No knowledge of why or who against. 

"trump hates women". Why? Locker room banter? Try working behind a bar when there's a hen night in or a ladies night on if you want to hear people talk filth about the opposite sex. Hillarys husband actually did what trump joked about but zero hatred there. 

The dems spent 4 years attacking trump. Not his policys. Just hate for him. 

Trump supports violence cry people who quietly 'tried to understand the violence behind months of anger, violence, killing and looting' by lefties and blacks when a career criminal with a fatal level of drugs in his system died during his arrest for committing criminal acts. 

The world is divided. Trump wasn't statesman like enough to carry it through. And that's sad. Because those who stood against him are, in many cases, absolutely disgusting people 

But the thing is if he had played his cards right instead of being an arse be may have swayed some of those easily triggered and pulled in more votes from those impartial. 

His handling of the pandemic has been terrible tbh. 

9 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Imagine the riots when that copper gets a not guilty of murder verdict for the coloured chap he restrained while arresting

Has he been charged with murder? Is he still locked up? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But the thing is if he had played his cards right instead of being an arse be may have swayed some of those easily triggered and pulled in more votes from those impartial. 

His handling of the pandemic has been terrible tbh. 

Yeah. Agreed 

• Like 1

How many US troops have been killed on trumps watch??? 

How many innocent civilians have been bombed shot murdered on trumps watch??? 

Now compare that to previous presidents and tell me which has been better for the USA and the world at large. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

How many US troops have been killed on trumps watch??? 

How many innocent civilians have been bombed shot murdered on trumps watch??? 

Now compare that to previous presidents and tell me which has been better for the USA and the world at large. 

How many innocent peoples homes got attacked during the 'riot' the other day....how many small businesses got looted? 

Compared to say the blm movement 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

How many innocent peoples homes got attacked during the 'riot' the other day....how many small businesses got looted? 

Compared to say the blm movement 

Its fcukin mental how it works isn't it.

I can tell by the silence from the Trump haters that in some strange perverse way its probably more OK to get your own citizens bombed maimed and killed and do the same to other countries citizens by the 100s of thousands than to say a few nasty words and rub people up the wrong way. 

And we're the people that's getting sucked in by the conspiracy theories. 

Holy fcuk you couldn't make it up could you. 

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Meece said:

Interesting words and rather sad that a grown man like yourself has stooped so low as to make yourself sound like a sheltered teenager that has just watched mainstream news for the first time and thinks this explains the world, your obviously upset.

You mentioned Joseph Goebbels and that he created nazi-- propaganda. Yes and you have swallowed the same propaganda play, hook, line and sinker. 

Best make a nice hot cup of coco and curl up on the sofa and watch some girly movies with happy endings. 

I think next week's inauguration may come as a big surprise for you, you'll probably want to miss it. 

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1