Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

bcb736_98cf0764216b40a4b86f98c4d71d67e3~

• an hour ago

Executive order 13959 kicks in 9.30 AM DC time

Below is a projection of what is likely to happen if this EO is acted upon - I do not know what The President will say..

But in any event this gives an outline of what might occur.

??????????????????

This is not a drill

Executive order 13959 kicks in 9.30 AM DC time

Check the list of companies that will be deregulated:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13959

This action impacts China.

All CCP related investors and stocks will be involved

This is the scenario that

MIGHT happen...

This can temporarily and supposedly bring scary events necessary to erase all evel from this planet, awaken the world to truth and switch over to the new corrupt free world.

All MSM will be taken down.

QFS - money system -will go live

Project Odin will kick in to bring truth via global emergency broadcast.

Be prepared.

Don't fear.

The storm is here...

?❤️

???????????????????????????

file.pngbcb736_bbfe73082bbb473cb31d646147d27273~mv2.webp

Is this bs anyone ?

Well ; what's happening today on the Donny soap then.? Are we going to see impeachment,? Riots, armed uprising. ? Or is the system going to roll on  regardless of  the Donny show.? Place your bets. 

1 hour ago, Meece said:

Well ; what's happening today on the Donny soap then.? Are we going to see impeachment,? Riots, armed uprising. ? Or is the system going to roll on  regardless of  the Donny show.? Place your bets. 

As things stand, I would say this.

Biden is due to become President of the United states in 7 days. 

Why are they so desperate to impeach President Trump asap even though he will be leaving office anyway? 

Some say it's because he will be disqualified from running again in 2024, but personally I think it's because the likelihood of Biden being impeached once he's in office is very high and that would mean that Trump will roll back in. The impeachment hoax isn't for 2024 but for 2021?imo

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

As things stand, I would say this.

Biden is due to become President of the United states in 7 days. 

Why are they so desperate to impeach President Trump asap even though he will be leaving office anyway? 

Some say it's because he will be disqualified from running again in 2024, but personally I think it's because the likelihood of Biden being impeached once he's in office is very high and that would mean that Trump will roll back in. The impeachment hoax isn't for 2024 but for 2021?imo

I think you need to accept its over, pretty much every president gets impeached it’s just another load of bollacks sound bite the system will never allow the mistake to happen again, trump was a breath of fresh air in a political cesspit but be sure it will be a long time before the system slips again and allows someone thinking outside the box to slip through ? 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I think you need to accept its over, pretty much every president gets impeached it’s just another load of bollacks sound bite the system will never allow the mistake to happen again, trump was a breath of fresh air in a political cesspit but be sure it will be a long time before the system slips again and allows someone thinking outside the box to slip through ? 

3 out of 45, but yes......some need to move into reality now ?

Edited by Accip74