Trump Under Fire

11 minutes ago, Meece said:

Don't  eat or drink the yellow snow either. ?    oh those conspiracy people. ???????.  It's  bad enough when the jovas come round knocking. !!!

:laugh:

I'm out of likes, mate, so have a :thumbs:

Alex Jones has been predicting the end of days for nearly three decades. He's quite the showman! :laugh:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

I wonder how many Burt & Heather's ( tremors film) have dragged out the ole bug out bag and checked out the contents. Stocked up with bog roll ect and prepped for evacuation to the forest or wilderness. The GUBURMANT is coming for you boys.  They know who you are. You can grow a beard live in a hole in the ground but they'll find you.

Edited by Meece
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

NY Times mate

Have you got a link. I couldn't find the article, only the chatter about another impeachment.

54 minutes ago, Meece said:

I wonder how many Burt & Heather's ( tremors film) have dragged out the ole bug out bag and checked out the contents.

Every day. Mine's in the truck! :laugh:

Gummer.jpg.9d0c56fb65eed1acdcb1c0483e0c334f.jpg

Edited by ChrisJones
27 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

The only way is military 

internet black out coming 

emergency broadcast system in place 

time for the truth ?

So I hear scotty,what's the craic way pelosi laptop?

Also read that whenever pelosi contacted military general about nuclear codes,it was classed as a coup attempt?

23 minutes ago, Francie said:

So I hear scotty,what's the craic way pelosi laptop?

Also read that whenever pelosi contacted military general about nuclear codes,it was classed as a coup attempt?

Thers no big red button don can sneakily hit on his way out the door ! Well that’s wat Pelosi would think lol think she got told to fk off and go get a drink and concentrate on her impeachment theory and drag it out for another few yrs instead of coming up with a positive political vote winner 

Edited by green lurchers