Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, kanny said:

KrmSPp_8dj4.png

The truth can be painfully funny at times that’s if you are allowed to see the truth , in the end the truth will be something that dosnt concern the people. We shall give opinions to you via MSM and you will have to accept it but don’t dare question it , wats on Pelosis laptop lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
Just now, .357shooter said:

everybody should stop using twitter if these wankers think they have the right to pick and choose who can post on their site.

I agree with you but Twatter, Farcebook, etc are private companies, with terms of service agreements. They can arbitrarily enforce, or ignore, any rule they please. It's hypocrisy, for sure, but those are the house rules.

This forum is subject to it too, but remains one of the few places you can post what you want. If they held every one accountable to the TOS this would be a very quiet forum on some topics. The fact that Dorsey and Co let a lot of sh*t slide is why they should be avoided but no one's rights have been effected.