Trump Under Fire

3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I’ll say it again nobody said it was. 

In my opinion Trumps handling of the pandemic alone is enough to remove him from office. Irresponsible, almost sociopathic, continually trying to undermine anyone who clearly had more knowledge & respect that he could only dream of.
It’s been an embarrassing clown show all year, but the only thing you trumpists could get excited about was the fact that he called it China flu! While ignoring he was completely out of his depth & no doubt adding to the death toll.

I thought you took this very seriously? But you are still here claiming he was was the worlds only hope & not only that he should refuse to go & ignore the result of democratic election like some tin pot dictator. It’s so laughable at this stage I’m convinced you are on a wind up?

I don’t particularly believe in the democrats or what went before Trump, but I’m totally convinced such a deeply flawed human being shouldn’t be anywhere near power & influence of that scale. But my opinion is pretty irrelevant as Im not a voting American, it’s just wasting time on a little Internet forum ?

Well why ain’t you talking about what went before then ? 
Trump-ist?.....you just don’t get it do you, what’s important is why a bloke like Trump gets to be president isn’t it ?.....or is it ?

I know you threw a bit of a tantrum the other day and started writing shit like “sub-human” and all that old bollocks......(I bet NAZI was in the tip of your tongue wasn’t it ! Lol ) but you have to see surely that slagging Trump is much less important than why he got to be POTUS.

That warrants talking about, the 4 years of white noise about what a nasty character Trump is don’t cut it.....it’s lame as f**k.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Lol look out the curtains and you see the sun looks a nice day bless  , open them right up and thers a hurricane on the right and thunder and lightning very very frightening on the left ! Will it still be a nice day as the bigger picture is a tad different? ?

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Did it come before or after 'fascist'? LOL

Came after Ukraine”  sack the prosecutor looking at burrisma “ or I’m getting on the plane and you won’t get a billion “ ha he ha he Biden aka” big fella “ with chopsticks  egg fu yung  follow the money but tech keeps deleting old stories lol  av joe don’t believe all the shit nowdays plenty can look in the eyes of a liar and yep they know it’s bullshit ?

Edited by green lurchers
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well why ain’t you talking about what went before then ? 
Trump-ist?.....you just don’t get it do you, what’s important is why a bloke like Trump gets to be president isn’t it ?.....or is it ?

I know you threw a bit of a tantrum the other day and started writing shit like “sub-human” and all that old bollocks......(I bet NAZI was in the tip of your tongue wasn’t it ! Lol ) but you have to see surely that slagging Trump is much less important than why he got to be POTUS.

That warrants talking about, the 4 years of white noise about what a nasty character Trump is don’t cut it.....it’s lame as f**k.

Yes I do get it, it’s just more convenient for you to think that I don’t. He got the job, I thought he would f**k it as I’ve voiced all along & I think that he did. We will never agree, which is fine isn’t it? 

As for ‘nazi’ you’re trying to hard mate, surely you don’t want another max to waste your days with?

You can’t tell me anything in your posts I haven’t seen you write a thousand times before. I get the message, but this little movement is over for you, but I’m sure you’ll find something else ?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I havent read the entire thread but I assumed that you were referring to the fact that Trump seems to have had his ticket punched since DAY 1 by the likes of the BBC etc. 

There has been zero parity for him in the media excepting right wing platforms. 

An perfect example of this has been the condemnation of him yesterday from no other than that whore Nicola Sturgeon . 

Her exact words to describe him mirror mine of her . 

I think we are confused about who’s talking what? But that’s fine, I can’t argue with this post, even if we do disagree about Trump ?

• Like 1

I don't think many people really supported trump, I think we supported what we hoped he stood for. Equally we recognise the terrifying political elite, the people who really led the attacks on trump. 

Thousands disgusted at how trump 'hates women'.....while having no opinion at all about hillary buying off women who claimed her husband actually did what trump joked about. 

Trump's racist. It's accepted fact now. Imagine if trump had made comments on race like Biden has....he would be crucified! Like the Labour Party having ex nazis as councillors, while some ukip member is destroyed because he once made a silly joke. 

It's all this type of thing that is scary. Trump wasn't the man for the job, he played into their hands, but let's not pretend he was tried justly. 

Look at the latest headline....suggesting trump could start nuclear war....really??? Who has more blood on their hands, trump or hillary? 

Trump was a hope, still is in many ways to lots of people. But we don't have to be classed as trump supporters for hoping for the only hope in sight when we can see the terrifying alternative of the 'left' wing of politics and the domination of biased main stream media 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I havent read the entire thread but I assumed that you were referring to the fact that Trump seems to have had his ticket punched since DAY 1 by the likes of the BBC etc. 

There has been zero parity for him in the media excepting right wing platforms. 

An perfect example of this has been the condemnation of him yesterday from no other than that whore Nicola Sturgeon . 

Her exact words to describe him mirror mine of her . 

They interviewed John Burke'ow on Sky News this afternoon......Fkn unbelievable that the poxy dwarf could keep a strait face, he could well have been describing himself while slagging off Trump.

• Like 2

Accip I dont think your understanding what wilf is saying,wilfs saying how an why did trump get in,what was the reason the people  voted him in.

Imo cause they're f****d off to the back teeth,with getting shafted from the typical career politician,an much more.

Iv to laugh at you tho,who the f**k do you think you are to say that he f****d it up haha just what position are you in to say he f****d it,what have you achieved in your life,huh?that's your opinion an your entitled to it,but it's not fact,its your wee hurt feelings,from which you talk hatred for trump like yesterday.

What the fact is is that trump got the second highest votes ever,in the second election,biden supposedly higher.

He increased his vote from the first election,in different areas,Hispanics an blacks etc,85 million voted  for him.

Not to mention the economy was at it's best,an unemployment at its lowest for blacks too in usa history before the flu struck.

So could you in your infinite wisdom tell us how he f****d up?

Point out some facts bud an not emotions?

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Accip I dont think your understanding what wilf is saying,wilfs saying how an why did trump get in,what was the reason the people  voted him in.

Imo cause they're f****d off to the back teeth,with getting shafted from the typical career politician,an much more.

Iv to laugh at you tho,who the f**k do you think you are to say that he f****d it up haha just what position are you in to say he f****d it,what have you achieved in your life,huh?that's your opinion an your entitled to it,but it's not fact,its your wee hurt feelings,from which you talk hatred for trump like yesterday.

What the fact is is that trump got the second highest votes ever,in the second election,biden supposedly higher.

He increased his vote from the first election,in different areas,Hispanics an blacks etc,85 million voted  for him.

Not to mention the economy was at it's best,an unemployment at its lowest for blacks too in usa history before the flu struck.

So could you in your infinite wisdom tell us how he f****d up?

Point out some facts bud an not emotions?

I totally get it, it’s not a difficult point to get mate, it’s no conundrum ?

But it’s over now isn’t it & you can bark at me all day long if you want......I’m not the one it makes a difference to.

5 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I totally get it, it’s not a difficult point to get mate, it’s no conundrum ?

But it’s over now isn’t it & you can bark at me all day long if you want......I’m not the one it makes a difference to.

I rekon your going out to demonstrate. With the Belgium blm chapter   Peacefully I know border patrol ???

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I rekon your going out to demonstrate. With the Belgium blm chapter   Peacefully I know border patrol ???

Yes of course a man needs a hobby 

• Haha 2