Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I know the Russian interference claims were settled, my point is the losing side this time are pulling the same shit. This time four years ago the Russian nonsense was just as credible, and so it went the distance and was found unproven. I haven't the time or inclination to follow every crackpot claim on the internet. There are procedures in place to settle these things and many would end in front of the Republican dominated SCOTUS....

All this carry on is desperate childish shit that I'm embarrassed to be associated with.

How is it desperate an childish,its a legal route through the constitution,the constitution provides a way to reject the vote if they want,it was all a legal process,might not have worked but legal all the same,an trump was entitled too do it.

37 percent of independents an 18percent of Democrats think they were fraud so it's not childish.

Trumps been hammered with all sorts since he was elected,an your crying now that for once hes doing the same,in the words of creepy joe,CMON MAN?

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

An how do you know that accip?

I don’t. 60 judges & SCOTUS does.......& all the states confirming their results, some of which were recounted several times. 

Its a lie perpetrated by a cult leader

Edited by Accip74
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Francie said:

How is it desperate an childish,its a legal route through the constitution,the constitution provides a way to reject the vote if they want,it was all a legal process,might not have worked but legal all the same,an trump was entitled too do it.

The legal routes are being exhausted and the same claims remain.... that's desperate and childish. I haven't a problem with the legal and democratic procedures for challenging the election being taken.

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

37 percent of independents an 18percent of Democrats think they were fraud so it's not childish.

Makes not a f**k of difference. They have to back up their bullshit and they aren't.

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Trumps been hammered with all sorts since he was elected,an your crying now that for once hes doing the same,in the words of creepy joe,CMON MAN?

What's your point? I never supported the shit the Trump took when he was in office, so why should I support the shit he's dishing out now? You've made the common mistake of assuming there are only two sides and therefore I must be a Democrat fan.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The legal routes are being exhausted and the same claims remain.... that's desperate and childish. I haven't a problem with the legal and democratic procedures for challenging the election being taken.

Makes not a f**k of difference. They have to back up their bullshit and they aren't.

What's your point? I never supported the shit the Trump took when he was in office, so why should I support the shit he's dishing out now? You've made the common mistake of assuming there are only two sides and therefore I must be a Democrat fan.

Not at all born I dint think your in the Democrat side ?

Well sure I hear Biden's verified,watch out kids around the world old Joe's on tour.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

You have to be honest with yourselves lads. You don’t have to be in favour of Biden/Harris to know Trump is lying. 

Many republicans are now proving this point by calling this for what it really is, which is bullshit. I doubt these men & women have turned Marxist overnight, they just know the truth, even if it hurts so bad.

What matters is the democrats stood back and applauded and funded blm and antifa while they burned down and looted peoples bussiness's they supported world while every dosey c**t the world over takes a knee for crim junky monkey nigger who the main stream media made look like a saint. Those people in Washington yesterday day are just fed of all the democrats bullshit trump isvthe only one called them out on it and every other dirty dealing there up to.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Not at all born I dint think your in the Democrat side ?

Well sure I hear Biden's verified,watch out kids around the world old Joe's on tour.

Dirty old joe they should just bring him out front of white house and put him to sleep with that dirty old slag hilary and tie a rope around that bitch harris head and hang her from the balcony.  f***ing democrats pushing there bullshit agenda the world over even the monkeys here are starting over some dosey c**t runing around with a knife attacking people gets shot then they cry irish gardai are racist and main stream media giving them the platform to do it.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Storming a building, any damage? 

It was a protest, a rally and the police shot and killed this woman, Ashli Babbitt. 

Screenshot_20210107-102916~2.png

From the reports, she was climbing through a broken window, trying to get into an office.

There were protesters armed with rifles, hand guns and pipe bombs.

Now, I have a bit of sympathy for the protesters, and don't believe everything the media tells me.

But what were the police supposed to do ? It's their job to protect the senate and congress.

Lets not make her a martyr until the facts emerge.

Cheers.

• Like 2

I see the beeb is already framing it as a “riot”

Blacks go out and smash the world to bits and that’s  a “protest“........but this is obviously a “riot”

They are using phrases like “a dark day for democracy”........is that like trial by media of every law enforcement officer who plugs one of the crime wave is “a dark day for a fair justice system” I wonder ? 

4 dead......I wonder if statues will be erected and calls to defund the police ?

I wonder if multi millionaire sportsmen will get on their knees ? 

I hope this is the start of something, this insanity can’t go on.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

From the reports, she was climbing through a broken window, trying to get into an office.

Now, I have a bit of sympathy for the protesters, and don't believe everything the media tells me.

But what were the police supposed to do ? It's their job to protect the senate and congress.

Cheers.

No shots fired by protestors mate.

Unarmed women climbing through a broken window.....shot dead. Not acceptable. The media as usual were too quick to say it was 'trump supporters storming the building' when everything was quiet. Definitely the usual agitators

Trump tells everyone to go home, wasn't the time to go home, bad decision.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I see the beeb is already framing it as a “riot”

Blacks go out and smash the world to bits and that’s  a “protest“........but this is obviously a “riot”

They are using phrases like “a dark day for democracy”........is that like trial by media of every law enforcement officer who plugs one of the crime wave is “a dark day for a fair justice system” I wonder ? 

4 dead......I wonder if statues will be erected and calls to defund the police ?

I wonder if multi millionaire sportsmen will get on their knees ? 

I hope this is the start of something, this insanity can’t go on.

C'mon Wilf; they are crazy, redneck Trump supporting rioters !

Not peacefull, downtrodden minority's quietly commemorating the murder of an innocent person of colour, murdered by racist, white police !

At least that's the way the media will report it !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I have just read that the woman served her country for 14 years in the airforce !

The world burned in the summer for a piece of shit career thug !

f**k yeah, let make her a martyr.....she is the brutal reality of what’s going on !

• Like 4