Trump Under Fire

9 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

If you don't want to look at evidence that has been presented then you really shouldn't comment.

And calling people conspiracy theorists is rude and condescending and isn't a good look.

There is a link to all of the so called evidence, anyone is free to look at it. There are very educated statisticians who have gone on record and signed affidavits...those people are more intelligent that anyone on this forum by a mile.  

I haven't called you a conspiracy theorist. I don't want to look at it because I haven't got the time or inclination to go down that rabbit hole. I can't accept or dismiss it because it's for the courts and, as neither of us are constitutional lawyers, it's just time I'd rather spend doing something else.

Trump's legal team are getting binned left right and centre in court. That is the standard they have to beat and that is the standard they are constantly failing to achieve.

You could be 100% right. I'm not contradicting you. I'm simply stating, again, that it has to go through the due process. It's either bollocks or we're looking at a conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people right the way up to the administration.

Either way neither of us voted for Donald Trump or Joe Biden.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I haven't called you a conspiracy theorist. I don't want to look at it because I haven't got the time or inclination to go down that rabbit hole. I can't accept or dismiss it because it's for the courts and as neither of us are constitutional lawyers so it's just time I'd rather spend doing something else.

Trump's legal team are getting binned left right and centre in court. That is the standard they have to beat and that is the standard they are constantly failing to achieve.

You could be 100% right. I'm not contradicting you. I'm simply stating, again, that it has to go through the due process. It's either bollocks or we're looking at a conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people right the way up to the administration.

Either way neither of us voted for Donald Trump or Joe Biden.

I would just prefer to have arguments or conversations where people will look at both sides otherwise it doesn't work.

I do read the links you post to me, and yes I am and all of us are biased, but as a scientist and engineer I feel it's my duty to always do that.

I have a code which I apply in everything including my job and that is to look at the data and try and be objective as possible.

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So let me get this right, being told that your claims are a conspiracy is rude and condescending but telling someone they're embrassing themselves to cover up being a melt isn't? f**k me dead this is great.

I get that team Trump aren't liking what has happened but a bloke on the internet debunking the result doesn't change anything. One of them will be in the white house in January and neither of them benefit hard working Americans. I don't understand how stating the f*ck*ng obvious changes anything. Or why it's rude. Or why it looks bad.

At some point we've got to move on. Some of us already have. A lot of us.

Just now, ChrisJones said:

I get that team Trump aren't liking what has happened but a bloke on the internet debunking the result doesn't change anything. One of them will be in the white house in January and neither of them benefit hard working Americans. I don't understand how stating the f*ck*ng obvious changes anything. Or why it's rude. Or why it looks bad.

At some point we've got to move on. Some of us already have. A lot of us.

I know, conspiracy is a legitimate word and its being used legitimately.

I'm totally open to this playing out. I'm just a bit concerned that a lot won't accept the result no matter what process it goes through. Just like four years ago.

2 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

I would just prefer to have arguments or conversations where people will look at both sides otherwise it doesn't work.

Fair comment but I don't understand what there is to argue. We disagree. Nearly 4 years of this thread hasn't changed that. It's a fair enough conversation but neither of us have changed our tune in all of that time, despite this thread being essentially a political novel.

4 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

I do read the links you post to me, and yes I am and all of us are biased, but as a scientist and engineer I feel it's my duty to always do that.

Fair. Has any of it changed your stance?

For the record I've watched some of the links you and others have posted and I'm neither a scientist or an engineer so I've skimmed through most of it. From my English O level perspective I cannot honestly see how it changes anything in the slightest.

6 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

I have a code which I apply in everything including my job and that is to look at the data and try and be objective as possible.

We all do but nothing you, or I, have posted has changed a damn thing. Whiling the time away is enjoyable but like true politics it's in the discussion itself. That's all we have here.

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Come on lads Niks gonna have ladbrooks knocking the door for his house keys before long let him vent ? only kidding mate. But the I broke him thing was funny...

I'm going in lad...hold me beer ?

dgdrg.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I know, conspiracy is a legitimate word and its being used legitimately.

I'm totally open to this playing out. I'm just a bit concerned that a lot won't accept the result no matter what process it goes through. Just like four years ago.

Same. There's an emoticon for eating popcorn but I can't find it, because I don't have the time or the inclination! :laugh:

Actually living here and dealing with voters from both sides, it's amazing that I'm not seeing all this vitriol playing out in real time. It's almost like someone is presenting a false narrative for hits on a website.

The same people that I'm supposed to believe are continually at each other's throats, were all laughing chatting over beer and BBQ last weekend. I'm seeing a hectic election and divided opinion but nothing of the coming apocalypse. I've seen a hundred percent coverage of the rioting but nothing of the thousands of people exercising their rights and demanding change in a system that disfavours them. This will play out and if there is systemic fraud and with the sheer amount of people complicit in it it will come out in time. It's impossible to keep a lid on that with the sheer scale and magnitude of the event. Until then I trust it will play out under due process.

2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Come on lads Niks gonna have ladbrooks knocking the door for his house keys before long let him vent ? only kidding mate. But the I broke him thing was funny...

Genuinely, Niks put up some interesting stuff on here that gives the whole fraud thing the vaguest whiff of credibility, where once there was none. I'm not going to challenge any of that because like CJ I haven't the energy to go down that rabbit hole. I know too well how it can look like proof at first.

But f**k me, the fella backs out of a heated debate on another thread with a not so subtle attack on my character, totally avoiding the actual topic, then has the balls to get upset about being told his view is a conspiracy on this one. Conspiracy is a real word! And when were talking about a covert overthrowing of an election then I think it's perfectly apt. Lol. 

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Genuinely, Niks put up some interesting stuff on here that gives the whole fraud thing the vaguest whiff of credibility, where once there was none. I'm not going to challenge any of that because like CJ I haven't the energy to go down that rabbit hole. I know too well how it can look like proof at first.

But f**k me, the fella backs out of a heated debate on another thread with a not so subtle attack on my character, totally avoiding the actual topic, then has the balls to get upset about being told his view is a conspiracy on this one. Conspiracy is a real word! And when were talking about a covert overthrowing of an election then I think it's perfectly apt. Lol. 

There was no heated debate on Covid. You will never change your mind and you will never look at anything I send to you so it's pointless.

and I'm not upset, I find it funny. You might change your mind in time if you lose your job and you are faced with ruin because of the policies you have supported.

Just now, Nik_B said:

There was no heated debate on Covid. You will never change your mind and you will never look at anything I send to you so it's pointless.

You've been back on here five minutes fella. You have no idea how my opinion has been altered with evidence. But it's a good cop out like.

1 minute ago, Nik_B said:

and I'm not upset, I find it funny. You might change your mind in time if you lose your job and you are faced with ruin because of the policies you have supported.

Would you? And you think that's objective? LOL. You're a scientist right?

Who said I supported the policies? You realise it's possible to separate political opinion from scientific analysis? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Would you? And you think that's objective?

Listen you stupid little shit I've been hanging on by my f***ing finger nails. The oil industry has been destroyed 60-70% of everyone I know is out of a f***ing job.

I didn't even know if my business would ever come back and was trying to think of how I can explain to my wife and kids that we might lose everything.

It is people like you that are to blame, I didn't want a global lockdown but I'm one of the people that's f***ing suffered.

I bet you haven't suffered one bit.

Now f**k off