Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Anyone know why Trump has binned Sidney Powell?

She is like Lin Wood and has her law suit.

I don't believe she actually worked for Trump and was never paid for anything she did.

He's mentioned her and Lin in his press statement that you probably didn't watch.

13 minutes ago, Balaur said:

What's section 230?

Obama is a knob , him ridiculing trump at the gala is apparently a big part of why trump ran for office in the first place, watching that flint water doc Obama flies in tells all the community it's safe to drink whilst they're getting poisoned , then refuses to drink a glass during press conference, he's a massive sell out.

It's the protection given to social media companies and ISPs etc from prosecution for the content on their services.

Twitter and facebook now act like publishers (because they censor content) and so there has been a long running discussion as to whether they should keep this protection.

7 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

He's mentioned her and Lin in his press statement that you probably didn't watch.

You're right mate. I haven't watched it, or her, but waiting for this staggering evidence that they're waiting for the eleventh hour to produce.

It's an 11 on the noise scale at this point, but it might still turn into something credible.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

It's the protection given to social media companies and ISPs etc from prosecution for the content on their services.

Twitter and facebook now act like publishers (because they censor content) and so there has been a long running discussion as to whether they should keep this protection.

Yep. They repeal it and bye bye GT in the next couple of years.

24 minutes ago, Balaur said:

What's section 230?

Obama is a knob , him ridiculing trump at the gala is apparently a big part of why trump ran for office in the first place, watching that flint water doc Obama flies in tells all the community it's safe to drink whilst they're getting poisoned , then refuses to drink a glass during press conference, he's a massive sell out.

I don't think the doc you refer to was clear on the facts. But then that's not a surprise is it? 

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You're right mate. I haven't watched it, or her, but waiting for this staggering evidence that they're waiting for the eleventh hour to produce.

It's an 11 on the noise scale at this point, but it might still turn into something credible.

I'm no different to you or anyone else, I just want to know what is going to happen. I kinda hope this does amount to something just because it will be a welcome distraction from the covid stuff.

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Yep. They repeal it and bye bye GT in the next couple of years.

Not sure what GT is but really the social media platforms are causing problems and maybe they secretly want 230 to be repealed or something.

I loved the internet of old but now its just a nightmare of censorship and worse a victim of authoritarian control by governments.

1 minute ago, Nik_B said:

I'm no different to you or anyone else, I just want to know what is going to happen. I kinda hope this does amount to something just because it will be a welcome distraction from the covid stuff.

Without a smoking gun Biden starts his new job in January. That's all there is to it at this stage.

2 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

Not sure what GT is but really the social media platforms are causing problems and maybe they secretly want 230 to be repealed or something.

I loved the internet of old but now its just a nightmare of censorship and worse a victim of authoritarian control by governments.

GT is this forum. General Talk. Dems want to ban hate speech which is why they want to repeal 230. Reps are complaining they're being censored by authoritarian control and want to hold companies responsible by repealing 230.

The practical reality of that decision on a forum like this, or FB, or Twitter, etc etc is that every single post that is submitted will have to be moderated to ensure that it doesn't contravene whatever rules these people put into place.

Private companies on the internet (like this one) can currently avoid state level censorship as both you and I are individuals that use this as a platform. The site itself is considered a platform and can't be held to the standard of publisher. When that changes, and the sites can be held responsible for what you and I may post they will have to restrict that to avoid legal consequences.

The blissful irony here is that big Don wouldn't be allowed to post on Twitter under his own rules! :laugh:

5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Without a smoking gun Biden starts his new job in January. That's all there is to it at this stage.

GT is this forum. General Talk. Dems want to ban hate speech which is why they want to repeal 230. Reps are complaining they're being censored by authoritarian control and want to hold companies responsible by repealing 230.

The practical reality of that decision on a forum like this, or FB, or Twitter, etc etc is that every single post that is submitted will have to be moderated to ensure that it doesn't contravene whatever rules these people put into place.

Private companies on the internet (like this one) can currently avoid state level censorship as both you and I are individuals that use this as a platform. The site itself is considered a platform and can't be held to the standard of publisher. When that changes, and the sites can be held responsible for what you and I may post they will have to restrict that to avoid legal consequences.

The blissful irony here is that big Don wouldn't be allowed to post on Twitter under his own rules! :laugh:

Don't forget you live in the US, the police and their freaks in the hate crime divisions probably don't bother monitoring forums anymore but they absolutely do monitor Facebook and Twitter and will pay you a visit for stuff even if it's not illegal. I have a story about that I may share one day ???

1 minute ago, Nik_B said:

Don't forget you like in the US, the police and their freaks in the hate crime divisions probably don't bother monitoring forums anymore but they absolutely do monitor Facebook and Twitter and will pay you a visit for stuff even if it's not illegal. I have a story about that I may share one day ??

:laugh:

I get ya, mate, but the reality is a law penned by the likes of our glorious republic wouldn't be specific to just Facebook and Twitter. We don't have hate crimes divisions and it's something I'd like to stay that way!

• Like 1