Trump Under Fire

34 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

What does all this mean I'm layman's terms? ?

This is the first time real evidence has been revealed to the public properly and this was the first hearing.

Over the next two or three weeks I think we'll start seeing states get flipped once the courts get involved.

• Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Nik_B said:

This is the first time real evidence has been revealed to the public properly and this was the first hearing.

Over the next two or three weeks I think we'll start seeing states get flipped once the courts get involved.

Was that even a real hearing? ?

1 hour ago, kanny said:

I hope you have that egg ready  ? 

It looked more like a group of trump loyalists gathered in a hotel function room clapping as he informed them they'd actually won BIG! ?

....rather than a real hearing? ?

Edited by Accip74
39 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It looked more like a group of trump loyalists gathered in a hotel function room clapping as he informed them they'd actually won BIG! ?

Well it was a far cry from the behind closed doors Democrat impeachment  hearings lol 

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Well it was a far cry from the behind closed doors Democrat impeachment  hearings lol 

It certainly looked a far cry from anything like a real public hearing mate, but if they’ve got this ‘biblical’ amount of evidence I’m sure shit will get real soon enough

3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

The evidence is real though, they're signed affidavits and those people are under the penalty of perjury if they've lied.

Even if you don't like Trump he does have tactics which have been pretty consistent over the years.

Somethings are meant for the media and general public and somethings are meant to keep his base engaged.

When he wants the media to report on something he makes 'gaffs' look at Sidney Powells Lawsuits for example, they have stupid spelling mistakes on the front page. I will guarantee that is deliberate because they know the media cannot resist commenting on them, and that gets him the publicity he wants. It's a pattern he's repeated and is predictable.

This hearing was partly to keep his base in the loop so they don't give up or lose interest.

Then you have weird stuff like QANON (do you know what that is?) I actually do believe that is someone in his team but obviously much of what Q says is probably not true. It's tailored for a group of people who need to believe that something biblical is on the verge of happening...It's hard to explain but it has worked and has a huge following.

I also would not be surprised if the hair dye thing was a stunt because it got massive media attention and worked in Trumps favour, otherwise the media would have ignored them.

Like him or hate him I would not underestimate Trump, he is a clever guy and he knows how to please his supporters and get attention from the media.

One thing is for sure though...this is going to be one hell of a spectacle over the next couple of weeks. He will either defy all expectations or fall flat on his face in one of the biggest face plants in human history and destroy his legacy forever. I find the latter to be highly unlikely.

36 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

The evidence is real though, they're signed affidavits and those people are under the penalty of perjury if they've lied.

Even if you don't like Trump he does have tactics which have been pretty consistent over the years.

Somethings are meant for the media and general public and somethings are meant to keep his base engaged.

When he wants the media to report on something he makes 'gaffs' look at Sidney Powells Lawsuits for example, they have stupid spelling mistakes on the front page. I will guarantee that is deliberate because they know the media cannot resist commenting on them, and that gets him the publicity he wants. It's a pattern he's repeated and is predictable.

This hearing was partly to keep his base in the loop so they don't give up or lose interest.

Then you have weird stuff like QANON (do you know what that is?) I actually do believe that is someone in his team but obviously much of what Q says is probably not true. It's tailored for a group of people who need to believe that something biblical is on the verge of happening...It's hard to explain but it has worked and has a huge following.

I also would not be surprised if the hair dye thing was a stunt because it got massive media attention and worked in Trumps favour, otherwise the media would have ignored them.

Like him or hate him I would not underestimate Trump, he is a clever guy and he knows how to please his supporters and get attention from the media.

One thing is for sure though...this is going to be one hell of a spectacle over the next couple of weeks. He will either defy all expectations or fall flat on his face in one of the biggest face plants in human history and destroy his legacy forever. I find the latter to be highly unlikely.

Hmmm.....I’ll leave it at that ?

But keep the faith ?

if biden stays in and is the winner we are all f---d in this country mark my words   

trump is the only answer for this country to change and be great again.....as like it or not....whoever runs the usa    has a knockdown effect on us

• Like 5

"I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)"

"employed by a large defense contractor as a chief cyber security engineer and a subject-matter expert in cyber security. During my career, I have conducted security assessment, data analysis and security counterintelligence, and forensics investigations on hundreds of systems. My experience spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis,and security counterintelligence linked to FIS operators, including China, Iran, North Korea,and Russia. I have worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA, and the DHS I&A supporting counterintelligence, including supporting law enforcement investigations."

China's getting the blame eventually

photo_2020-11-26_14-08-58.jpg