Trump Under Fire

Let’s narrow it down to 1 was ther a huge planned  fraud or just minor fraud ? 2  Did joe really get more votes than Obama ? 3   Was the swamp too deep and embedded  for don to clear out ?   And lastly 4  is it possible at odds for 130,000 votes overnight to all be for Biden ? You know my take as a realist on it wats yours?  Let’s be honest not personal like the poisonous democrats lol 

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Let’s narrow it down to 1 was ther a huge planned  fraud or just minor fraud ? 2  Did joe get more votes than Obama ? 3   Was the swamp too deep and embedded  for don to clear out ?   And lastly 4  is it possible at odds for 130,000 votes overnight to all be for Biden ? You know my take as a realist on it wats yours    ? 

Is politics so f****d that it’s all of the above and it no longer matters ? Yes ! 

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

That’s not an an answer lol 

I know mate, what I mean is that to me Trump was good while he lasted but now it’s all just back to some more shit in a 50 odd year smorgasbord of shit and as such is completely meaningless.

We are on our own here......it’s down to us ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I know mate, what I mean is that to me Trump was good while he lasted but now it’s all just back to some more shit in a 50 odd year smorgasbord of shit and as such is completely meaningless.

We are on our own here......it’s down to us ?

Ok mate if I sold you a planned lurcher pup from a deerhound greyhound saluki and you took it it and it grew into a 18 in TTS smooth lurcher you wouldn’t be pleased lol that’s planned fraud ? Even more so if it muttered bye bye bbbbbbb bye lol 

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Ok mate if I sold you a planned lurcher pup from a deerhound greyhound saluki and you took it it and it grew into a 18 in TTS smooth lurcher you wouldn’t be pleased lol that’s planned fraud ? 

Planned fraud by politicians is the least of our worries mate.....I can shoot the lurcher and never think about it again.......can’t do that with politicians, We are living with them and their decisions every single day of our life.

Planned fraud

Genocide of their own populations

Turning people into slaves to financial institutions

Speech law

Banned literature 

Undermining of culture

blah blah blah blah

Take your pick pal ?

• Like 2

Trump lost the popular vote last time, then spent 4 years polarising the country even more, but still gained 10 million votes

Im not surprised at all Biden got more than Obama........obviously way more people were motivated to vote & made far easier by mail in ballot. It’s not rocket science ffs ?

Edited by Accip74
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Trump lost the popular vote last time, then spent 4 years polarising the country even more, but still gained 10 million votes

Im not surprised at all Biden got more Obama........obviously way more people were motivated to vote & made far easier by mail in ballot. It’s not rocket science ffs ?

Lol   If a horse was 1/5 on at bed time time and at sunrise it was 7/1 would you agree it got a leg amputated overnight ?