Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

I know I’m not going to be popular saying this ?, but even if there were a few hundred thousand fraudulent votes, 79 million people still went out & voted for Biden. 

Ignoring that seems a tad silly?

• Like 4

We have to accept that as a whole, people seem quiet happy with business as usual.

After the last few years and the last year in particular they just want plugged back into the matrix ! Lol

”I know this steak isn’t real but it tastes juicy and delicious........” lol 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Francie said:

Accip mate if your happy that a dodgy c**t like biden who sniffs an touches young boys an girls,an God knows what else behind close doors,then I don't know.

I didn’t read that Accip was “happy” with it mate, the impression that I got was that to him it didn’t matter one way or the other.

I personally think it did matter but not for any of the reasons in your post there.

However, the spectacle being played out now makes me slightly agree with Accip......all a bunch of horrible clowns f***ing about like kids and affecting people’s lives into the bargain.

I have been a Trump supporter all the way along but he is making himself look a tit now......he lost, take your slap like a proper chap and let the winners actions define him.

Who knows, the nation may have come crawling back on bended knee in 4 years time after Biden & Harris have had their playtime......but they won’t now because Trump is making a total dick of himself.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Accip mate if your happy that a dodgy c**t like biden who sniffs an touches young boys an girls,an God knows what else behind close doors,then I don't know.

Mate if you are happy to tar me with some kind of child abuse sympathiser brush to make a point, then crack on!

Clearly your infatuation with Trump has brought you to a low place. Good luck ?

Edited by Accip74
6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Mate if you are happy to tar me with some kind of child abuse sympathiser brush to make a point, then crack on!

Clearly your infatuation with Trump has brought you to a low place. Good luck ?

Just for your information I wouldn’t think that for one split second.

We don’t always agree but you are a decent lad to discuss things with and I respect that ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just for your information I wouldn’t think that for one split second.

We don’t always agree but you are a decent lad to discuss things with and I respect that ?

I know mate, I wouldn’t of thought that for a second. Obviously Trump does strange things to some people ?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Just heard the same. Strange thing to do if he was about to prove the biggest voter fraud in history?

Means nothing. Keep the enemy close, keep them happy thinking everything is going their way......then drop them. 

Old Don and his team have something up their sleeve.