Trump Under Fire

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

If this doesnt prove the saying " if voting made a difference they wouldnt let you do it" nothing will, Trump was a temporary glitch, they let it go because they thought he didnt stand a chance against the machine, they've learned by their mistake

and that will lead to violence, I will be praying that doesn't happen.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Meece said:

But nowadays it's  machines and they don't make mistakes.   All of this bollocks about fake ballot papers and from the dead ect is nonsense.  Where the trumpets alleged this there was ONE from someone who had died since the ballot paper had been issued. It was pulled out of the pile by the system.  Just because these crazy desparate claims are being thrown into the mix doesn't make them true any more than accusing women of being witches back in the days of the inquisition. you have to have real proof of wrongdoing.  Not just fake claims. That's why these cases are already being rejected by the court's.

The proof is on its way for those that need to be spoon fed. Evidence of tampering, meddling, corruption everywhere. You must be looking in the wrong direction.

• Confused 1
On 06/11/2020 at 09:14, Nik_B said:

The only thing I can find remotely similar (and it isn't) is the Bush 2000 election where it ended up in the supreme court over the Florida count and took 35 days to resolve.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out but if it does go to court it could go on for weeks I imagine.

Well we have until January 20th right? lol

9 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The proof is on its way for those that need to be spoon fed. Evidence of tampering, meddling, corruption everywhere. You must be looking in the wrong direction.

We've won this, they're just destroying any chance of victory and de-legitimizing Trump's next 4 years in the eyes of their radical (mental base).

He win will

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Well we have until January 20th right? lol

I think there will be massive court action in PA and then other states.

I will stand by my words but IMHO this was a huge Trump win

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Meece said:

That's true and it's all part of the rules.  We have recounts here also.  I remember as many as four recounts at an election.  But nowadays it's  machines and they don't make mistakes.   All of this bollocks about fake ballot papers and from the dead ect is nonsense.  Where the trumpets alleged this there was ONE from someone who had died since the ballot paper had been issued. It was pulled out of the pile by the system.  Just because these crazy desparate claims are being thrown into the mix doesn't make them true any more than accusing women of being witches back in the days of the inquisition. you have to have real proof of wrongdoing.  Not just fake claims. That's why these cases are already being rejected by the court's.

The Graveyard Vote Has Already Cast Their Ballots | caffeinated rage

7 minutes ago, kanny said:

What's the word? Bollocks? I do know that GOP poll watchers were there and that's the norm. There may have been a few ballots logged as Biden's which should have been Trumps. This was corrected and had nothing to do with deceased voters. Who never seem to have any trouble casting their ballots correctly. :whistling:

15 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Wakey wakey, it's 2020. Can you make a reference to any 'Bat shit' conspiracies of 2020 and prove it? The abnormal is becoming more normal everyday, nothing is impossible these days.

On THL, or generally?

We could start with the thread about 5G causing coronavirus? Maybe Bill Gates' dodgy vaccines that killed 400,000 Indian kids? You yourself alleged that medical institutions in the United States were fudging Covid cases for money, and you posted a link that debunked it. Shall we go back a few weeks worth of pages with the Biden laptop conspiracy? Or a little closer with this allegedly rigged election, the latest conspiracy that would require hundreds of thousands of conspirators? Biden has been investigated by Republican senators and cleared of corruption by his opposition. The same Republican senators that haven't found any fraudulent activity in a strained voting system that's been completely unprepared for the sheer volume of participation it's received. The same states that are chucking out the Trump teams lawsuits as baseless.

They made the same argument about rigged elections in 2016 and then immediately shut the f*ck up about it when he won! Ironically, the opposition then started on the Russian interference train and sold it their followers. Is it not even possible that Trump's 4 years in office have made him slightly more unpopular than Biden? Is that even plausible? I haven't met a single American that thinks Biden is the right choice for America but given that or Trump they went with the lesser of perceived evils.

This forum has numerous posts from numerous posters saying that everyone is selfish and only concerned with their own well being. Now I'm expected to believe that they suddenly banded together, for this election, to bring down the only honest man in politics! The only evidence provided is some bloke on YouTube.

I'll agree that in some of these cases it's possible. Even plausible. But the so called evidence for any of this nonsense is flimsy at best. It's just noise. Lots and lots of noise. Like the so called Deep State and New World Order that are secretly conspiring to bring in some kind of dystopia, that's either leftist or rightist, depending on your politics.

Do you really think that these people conspired to bring down Trump? The man that wanted to right all the wrongs and drain the swamp?

Or is it plausible that a record turnout of voters slightly disfavour him over the other stuttering imbecile that may or may not be elected in the next few days?

I don't see a conspiracy here. I see a pissed off bunch of taxpayers trying to decide which one of these clowns is going to be the smallest waste of space for the next 4 years. Ever spoken to a group of Americans about the duopoly? You'll find there's more common ground than YouTube and Facebook would have you believe.

Ask yourself honestly. Is there anything I could post that would change your mind? Probably not. So why would I bother? You and many others have already reached your conclusion. Nothing I can say will change that whether I'm right or wrong, so honestly mate, what's the point of even trying? I haven't got the time and you wouldn't agree with me anyway even if you read it.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Do you really think that these people conspired to bring down Trump? 

Is there anything I could post that would change your mind? Probably not. So why would I bother? You and many others have already reached your conclusion. Nothing I can say will change that whether I'm right or wrong, so honestly mate, what's the point of even trying? I haven't got the time and you wouldn't agree with me anyway even if you read it.

It's obvious their has been an attempt to undermine the President for the last 4 years with no evidence with most of the Media involved in this attempt aswell as other forces behind the scenes. 

And you ask "Do you really think that these people conspired to bring down Trump?" ? Sometimes no amount of reality is enough for people to come to any conclusions, even obvious ones. 

Your right, there's nothing you could say to convince me that the last 4 years with all its deep state activities against the administration didn't happen, because they did happen, and it's logical then to conclude that they have continued this right up to and during the election, that's very probable.

To illustrate. Two scientists finish their research concerning a particular field of study concerning the origin of life on earth. Both scientists have the same degrees and level of education, both have studied the same material and worked together on the same projects. When asked, what conclusions have they come to? 

One scientist concludes that their is nothing to report and no conclusions to make. The other says that it's clear that there is design present which points to a creator. 

Why do they both come to different conclusions although they are both scientists with the same qualifications? Are they both right? Well they can't be, one is right, one is wrong. 

Some people come to certain conclusions, not because they are waiting for more evidence to come out on a situation, but because they choose to take the opposite view which is easy to do today because it's the majority's view (or thats what they think) as it has always been throughout history. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1