Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The odds were 22/1 an hour ago and now they've dropped to 14/1. I'd say it's very possible, but as old Bruce said, "The decision is yours!" 

Oh mate...I already did it. This is my first bet ever other than a quid on a horse when I was young lol.

If I had any cash left I would stick a grand on Trump with those odds but I can't lol.

Mental times we are living in but I pride myself on making predictions and mostly I've been right over the last 6 years but who knows this time :)

• Like 1
On 12/07/2020 at 10:57, green lurchers said:

More armed officers to arrest an unarmed man in connection to the failed Russia conspiracy   Than used to nail bin laden or go after el Chapo the drug lord lol   Shocking really eh 

Yea but who said they caught me .....

Edited by Elchapo
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Balaur said:

I don't gamble but I'd have bet on trump taking it, could see it going same as last time, but gonna be going on a while for sure and can't see biden finishing a term just a puppet. Trumps done this to himself mind you, some of the stuff he comes out with beggars belief, the people wanted a change from political royalty, celebs and pop stars , got trump who's done some good things for America as far as I can tell but he's also been too divisive and twittered himself out the white House , shame for the Americans who truly wanted America to be great again, or at least improve the economy for working classes....

After reading all the batshit insane conspiracy theories posted in here in the last few years that's probably the most solid post I've read. :thumbs:

In answer to your earlier question I don't reckon there is a single public servant, at the national level, that's in it for anyone other than themselves. Don's election was a brick through the window in 2016 and despite all the bluster, and all the love for him on here, he's spent the entire time doing what all the other public servants do.

Even at this stage I wouldn't bet against him but whoever finally gets the nod the American people will be getting a nice big government agenda for the next 4 years. This pantomime changes absolutely nothing!

• Like 2

Im sure Trump will pull something out of the bag.

He will never concede defeat. This election is just the beginning - next is civil war. When he has won that and installed himself as The Great Leader of The United States, the Trump family will reign over America for a thousand years.

Every county will have a giant statue of Donald in it, where citizens who turn their backs on his glorious likeness will be transported, along with their families, to gulags in Alaska.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

After reading all the batshit insane conspiracy theories posted in here over the last few years

20/30 years ago, such a comment would be easy to agree with as conspiracy theories were new on the scene in general and not the done thing to be challenging the Power structure or challenging Authority. 

Wakey wakey, it's 2020. Can you make a reference to any 'Bat shit' conspiracies of 2020 and prove it? The abnormal is becoming more normal everyday, nothing is impossible these days. 

"Not all conspiracy theories are true, but conspiracy theories are where the truth is to be found." 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

Im sure Trump will pull something out of the bag.

He will never concede defeat. This election is just the beginning - next is civil war. When he has won that and installed himself as The Great Leader of The United States, the Trump family will reign over America for a thousand years.

Every county will have a giant statue of Donald in it, where citizens who turn their backs on his glorious likeness will be transported, along with their families, to gulags in Alaska.

Best post ever ??

12 hours ago, kanny said:

What odds did you take?

I can't even look at it but it would make around 165 profit on a hundred quid bet.

I will reveal all once it's over but I'm trying not to give myself the kiss of death...and doing a bad job of it lol