Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

I think the American electoral system is a fckn big joke the way its conducted

Maybe mate but my question is do you think Trump will be president for another 4 years or not?

I love making predictions and I like to make sure I put my opinion down somewhere in writing so I can see if I was right later.

My feeling is Trump is going to win and I have money on it (wish I didn't at this point lol)

Betting is still open and if I'm right then there is a cracking chance to make some money but I wouldn't ever attempt to give financial advice. 16/1!!! Is it totally impossible for Trump to win?

4 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I think he'd need substantial proof of wrong doing which could possibly be found during a recount if wrong was done. Seems to boil down to some legal issues on recounts now, I'm still amazed how tight the numbers are, suspicious in itself , although I was surprised how close the numbers were on Brexit too.

They have it and recounts will happen in Georgia and PA and probably other states.

Sadly no matter what happens the US will be still polarized and violence will continue which means the whole country loses.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

It'll be that fckn whore Kamala if biden croaks or is unfit to continue

I have a bet on this and it will cripple me if I'm wrong but regardless of the outcome I will post the results and you can all see for yourself and maybe laugh.

Somehow I just don't see it.

11 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

Betting is still open and if I'm right then there is a cracking chance to make some money but I wouldn't ever attempt to give financial advice. 16/1!!! Is it totally impossible for Trump to win?

The odds were 22/1 an hour ago and now they've dropped to 14/1. I'd say it's very possible, but as old Bruce said, "The decision is yours!"