Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Are folk mailing in votes Chris? 

Did they use mail voting in 2016?

Yes and Yes. Those are tallied votes. Actual record of ballots cast in this election.

If you read back in the thread I discusses this with GL. My state is a Republican stronghold. They haven't had a democrat in office for decades. We've been using mail in ballots for years with zero issues.

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Chris

Do you believe Hnter Biden has been involved in dodgy business deals in the Ukraine and China and do you think he may have used his fathers position to further those deals with his fathers knowledge and involvement or are the emails, pics and his business partners testamony all ( I hate to say it ) fake news

I honestly don't know what Biden's son has been up to, and I'm not really arsed to be honest. There has been implications that Biden Snr has been involved also and he's [Biden Snr] been investigated by two Republican led Senate inquiries into the alleged corruption, including the testimony you posted a couple of pages back.

They released the reports in September. Both reports have cleared Biden Snr of any wrongdoing. The inquiry was launched and mulled over by Team Trump and if they couldn't find any sh*t on him then he's currently cleared of it from where I'm sat.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Aye! More noise not to listen to. If he was on the ballot it would mean something...

But it will implicate old Joe, you seem to have forgotten the wee vid of biden stating he got the prosecutor sacked? 

But the mainstream do t want to know as usual. 

• Like 1