Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Chris

You probably know more about this laptop saga than us in the UK, so have or havent the FBI had this hard drive several months

My understanding is that this laptop hasn't been seen by anyone in any branch of law enforcement. Given it's alleged content I find that a little odd given the consequences of the material to who it's aimed at.

Edit as this posted before I'd finished...

If it has been seen by anyone in the FBI/DOJ etc the contents would be easy to verify as legitimate and would be able to scuttle the Biden campaign. As Don is the boss he could make this top priority.

Edited by ChrisJones
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Chris

You probably know more about this laptop saga than us in the UK, so have or havent the FBI had this hard drive several months

Its the Russians again lol ...who knows, I don't lol

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, kanny said:

Its the Russians again lol ...who knows, I don't lol

Not like Fox News to help walk it back! This just gets better and better! :laugh:

He does bring up the interesting debate about Section 230 though. If they do go through with it, and both sides of the house, Republicans and Democrats want to, this forum and many like it will be done. As soon as they determine that these kinds of forums are "publishers" of information, instead of the platforms for individual comment then the companies that own them will be subject to much harsher regulation and moderation.

This is just one more case where both parties want to curtail our rights and yet enjoy their dedicated support. The knock on effect on social media in general will be huge and will stretch much further than the borders of the US. This isn't a left or a right issue this is bipartisan. They want to enact the anti-trust laws to kill off dissent online.

11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Not like Fox News to help walk it back! This just gets better and better! :laugh:

Yeah I was like wtf ?  its boy who cried wolf though with the Russian angle, even if its true people be like sure I've seen the memes ? just all part of the post truth world we live in and don't see any section 230 changing that now maybe it'll curtail the big players somewhat but thats not going stop the independents I don't think...as long as i can still get to watch dodgy ufo videos im all good ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah I was like wtf ?  its boy who cried wolf though with the Russian angle, even if its true people be like sure I've seen the memes ? just all part of the post truth world we live in and don't see any section 230 changing that now maybe it'll curtail the big players somewhat but thats not going stop the independents I don't think...as long as i can still get to watch dodgy ufo videos im all good ? 

It does update the narrative though. The FBI have looked at the hard drive but don't appear overly concerned with the content as opposed to where it came from. That's not to say it didn't happen but it still remains unverified.

If they repeal section 230 it'll apply to all yank forums. Probably won't stop it in the short term but they'll get around to it.

Don also doesn't see the irony of using Twitter to complain about censorship. If they repeal 230 his account will be moderated before he can post anything! They'll have to to see whether he's contravening the law he wants to steamroll through congress!! This sh*t is hilarious!! It's literally writing itself!! :laugh:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

When Hellwig died in 2014 my lads spent the whole weekend trying to gorilla press each other as a tribute. I still believe that they should introduce that into presidential debates to declare the winner in the event of a tie.

Yes with the ultimate warriors entrance music blasting then both parties run onto the stage and start shaking the ropes, the whole campaign would get everybody out to vote, but no doubt the demorats would come out to the undertakers music with signs saying death to all who votes for us, all california still votes demorat ffs

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

He does bring up the interesting debate about Section 230 though. If they do go through with it, and both sides of the house, Republicans and Democrats want to, this forum and many like it will be done. As soon as they determine that these kinds of forums are "publishers" of information, instead of the platforms for individual comment then the companies that own them will be subject to much harsher regulation and moderation.

This is just one more case where both parties want to curtail our rights and yet enjoy their dedicated support. The knock on effect on social media in general will be huge and will stretch much further than the borders of the US. This isn't a left or a right issue this is bipartisan. They want to enact the anti-trust laws to kill off dissent online.

Who does? 

Is it a personnel thing with trump way you Chris, of is it his policy's, could you give us your thoughts? 

Heard an interesting stat this morning mate. That it works out about only 2% of American voters are undecided. Which indicates the election may not even be close?

I still wouldn’t bet any money on it though! ?

1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

Heard an interesting stat this morning mate. That it works out about only 2% of American voters are undecided. Which indicates the election may not even be close?

I still wouldn’t bet any money on it though! ?

Me neither mate esp taking the voter fraud. Into account lol once all the dead voters have cast ther vote anything can happen ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

This is what I understand . Facebook and Twitter and the mainstream media are blocking the release of details about the Hunter Biden hard drive . The FBI had the hard drive for months and did nothing . Now the information is  being drip fed to us , to cause damage to the Biden campaign. This isn’t about Hunter Biden , it clearly has the email evidence that shows how   Joe Biden was paid “via” his family so that the money didn’t lead back to him . It shows how he has abused his position for financial gain . If this wasn’t true and he could refute the claims made , why hasn’t he taken legal action .Biden should be facing jail time .  So what if his son is a degenerate , who cares , this is about Joe Biden and his suitability to lead the free world . Free world, what a joke , we are only as free as they let us be , we think what they let us think . This election is the most important election in living memory, it’s about common sense over corruption and globalism . Say what you like about Trump , I think he’s actually trying to do the best for the American people, and I see Biden as a Senile, corrupt and degenerate menace , who thinks antifa is an idea !!!  WTF  . I’ve never been more interested in an American election . 

• Like 5

It also proves Biden lied about not meeting the Ukrainian.

He denied ever meeting him but the emails prove he did !

The Ukrainians gave his son a $50,000 a month job in an industry he knew nothing about, as reward for the meetings with his dad, the then Vice President.

It stinks, like all politics.

Cheers.

• Like 3

It’s not about Joe either though is it? You think people are really voting for Joe Biden? They are either life long dems or simply voting Trump out.

Its not about Joe, it’s about Kamala Harris. I doubt Joe is even capable of finishing one term & everybody knows it ?

• Like 1