Trump Under Fire

6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Always. The true injustice is that people genuinely believe that's the only options. I'm of the belief that you can turn to the sneaky dog turd that someone has toe ended under the hedge and avoid the septic tanks completely. It won't be perfect but it will ultimately be less shit and with 2020 the way it is we could all do with less of that!

It seems it boils down to Russian shit and who trod in the biggest Russian / Chinese bat shit ? and who wiped ther shoes Twitter or smeared MSM wipes 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Here's a question for ya, mate.

Don is the head of the free world. He has the power to authorize an investigation into this using the Department of Justice. He's their boss and he could put this at the very top of the pile. They could prove/disprove the validity of this pretty f*ck*ng quickly. My question is why wouldn't he?

If it is indeed true no one would vote for Biden in 2020. Despite what YouTube experts have shown us on this thread, America isn't the turgid cesspool of leftist hysteria that they'd like you to believe. It would indeed cost Joey the election, because we're not all blind idiots.

I don't understand why a top thinking genius like Don would miss an opportunity like that. Especially since the timing of the allegations is right before the general election. If anything it would make the resulting fall out pure gold for anyone that is running against the duopoly, which would essentially benefit America in everything from the short to long term.

Who says he hasn't Chris, if he gets elected which he's pretty confident about, he should prosecute like they tried to do him. 

Sure bidens on tape slabbering to the council on foreign relations, that he told the Ukrainians they weren't getting the billion dollars unless the prosecutor was sacked, an he was, an it way the prosecutor who was investigating corruption at burisma coincidentally. 

Do you think that didn't happen either? 

34 minutes ago, Francie said:

Who says he hasn't Chris, if he gets elected which he's pretty confident about, he should prosecute like they tried to do him. 

The circumstances say he hasn't because it's been printed in the NYPost. An MSM outlet that you've called fake news in the last few years, which is why I'm curious of the certain turn around in opinion for it's validity. There is actually a procedure for these kinds of allegations that has been completely ignored and if these are indeed facts then it's a grossly missed opportunity at a time when he could really do with bolstering his standing with average Americans.

35 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sure bidens on tape slabbering to the council on foreign relations, that he told the Ukrainians they weren't getting the billion dollars unless the prosecutor was sacked, an he was, an it way the prosecutor who was investigating corruption at burisma coincidentally. 

Do you think that didn't happen either? 

Is he? I haven't heard it. I cannot comment on whether it happened or not because I haven't had time to trawl through nonsense to get to any actual facts presented in any of this. As usual there's a lot of shit slinging but very little substance. As you're usually the tip of the spear with these kind of stories I wanted to hear your opinion on it.

Don could end Joe's election bid this week if he had conducted an actual investigation into the allegations. The fact that he hasn't suggests that either he isn't the tactical genius you believe he is, or the story isn't as factual as you claim it is.

If he's waiting until after the election, which is still a toss up at this moment, then he's basically wasting everyone's time and money to conduct another post-election puppet show instead of doing the job he's being paid for. It's a hell of a gamble and at a time when results matter and this would slamdunk his re-election. Guarantee a win or make the American taxpayer fund the fall out if there is indeed any merit in the allegations.

It's almost like that migrant caravan that appeared 3 weeks before the midterm elections in 2018 and then suddenly vanished when the Democrats won the house. Smoke and mirrors?

I wouldn't have thought that by post would have reported it either Chris but there you go, I read that the hard drive was sent to rudy gulilani. 

There you go out of the horses mouth mate. 

Joe's doing a grand job of sinking his own ship, trump just needs to stand back an let him fall. 

Maybe the dems is planning to get rid of Joe that's why they got it reported by ny post, so kamala will have to step in, who knows. 

Edited by Francie
Just now, Francie said:

I wouldn't have thought that by post would have reported it either Chris but there you go, I read that the hard drive was sent to rudy gulilani. 

There you go out of the horses mouth mate. 

And if trump hadn’t got elected it would never be mentioned along with other swamp matters ?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Francie said:

It doesn't answer the question though does it?

There's an incredibly simple way to prove that these allegations are true, but it seems every avenue to do so has been avoided. Why?

I'm no fan of Joe Biden. I can post pages of criticism of his actual political record that shows how law, that he was instrumental in, has damaged Americans and has erroded civil rights for the very people he's now championing as the saviour. I can bring in Harris, too, who's draconian record as Californian AG has sought the harshest penalties against the poorest people in society. How they've managed to rebrand themselves as the answer to all of societies ills, despite being a major cause, and how they probably won't do what they say they're going to. Maybe if they're elected that's for another thread, but in the meantime this sudden leak of pertinent information to the Trump campaign could be quite easily verified by any LE agency and if true would completely tank the election bid for the Democrats. The fact that is hasn't shows that either the Republicans aren't the tactical geniuses they portray to be, or that the unverified content of this hard drive given to Trump staffers is the latest in a line of the political shit-slinging synonymous with American politics.

With all the readily available shit on Biden's voting trends and general disdain for American civil rights that's on record and easily researchable on any internet search engine I'm extremely skeptical of a tabloid hit piece that has been handled from beginning to end by people within the Trump campaign. They can prove it's validity but instead opt for reality TV wrestlemania shit. Why?

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
33 minutes ago, Francie said:

Joe's doing a grand job of sinking his own ship, trump just needs to stand back an let him fall. 

Maybe the dems is planning to get rid of Joe that's why they got it reported by ny post, so kamala will have to step in, who knows.

But that's the thing mate. He isn't!! The Trump team have been gifted a golden opportunity to send a couple of torpedoes across the bow with less than two weeks before the election. Why would these tactical geniuses miss that kind of static target when this is so damn close?!

To your second point. Who ever wins the election will be recorded as the oldest man to take office. Don will be 74 and Joe will be 78. A VP stepping in at some point in the next 4 years is far more likely this time around than at any other time. There's very little in the NYPost article that changes the fact that these are two very old men, and judging by their "debate" are both stuttering imbeciles! There's no conspiracy there it's just a factor of time and whether either of them can stand up to the pressure of being in the top job in their senior years. Whether Pence or Harris eventually get the opportunity for the top job will all depend on the health of their boss. That's a given.

27 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It doesn't answer the question though does it?

There's an incredibly simple way to prove that these allegations are true, but it seems every avenue to do so has been avoided. Why?

I'm no fan of Joe Biden. I can post pages of criticism of his actual political record that shows how law, that he was instrumental in, has damaged Americans and has erroded civil rights for the very people he's now championing as the saviour. I can bring in Harris, too, who's draconian record as Californian AG has sought the harshest penalties against the poorest people in society. How they've managed to rebrand themselves as the answer to all of societies ills, despite being a major cause, and how they probably won't do what they say they're going to. Maybe if they're elected that's for another thread, but in the meantime this sudden leak of pertinent information to the Trump campaign could be quite easily verified by any LE agency and if true would completely tank the election bid for the Democrats. The fact that is hasn't shows that either the Republicans aren't the tactical geniuses they portray to be, or that the unverified content of this hard drive given to Trump staffers is the latest in a line of the political shit-slinging synonymous with American politics.

With all the readily available shit on Biden's voting trends and general disdain for American civil rights that's on record and easily researchable on any internet search engine I'm extremely skeptical of a tabloid hit piece that has been handled from beginning to end by people within the Trump campaign. They can prove it's validity but instead opt for reality TV wrestlemania shit. Why?

Reality TV wrestlemania shit is what the American people seem to want because facts and figures don't seem to come into for the best part. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Reality TV wrestlemania shit is what the American people seem to want because facts and figures don't seem to come into for the best part. 

That's true in part but that same reality TV wrestlemania shit is all that gets posted in here, suggests it isn't an exclusively American problem. As close as the polls suggest this could be, zero people who have posted in this thread, today, are voting for Donald Trump or Joe Biden! Small fact, smaller figure.

Edited by ChrisJones
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can laugh at wrestle mania but undertaker went 18-1 . 

the phenom. 

The King had a heart attack on air and was clinically dead for 30 minutes. He was back at work in 8 weeks. I'm not seeing that level of dedication from the current candidates.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My little girl loves a good rick flair whooaaaah as she slaps you for the telly remote 

When Hellwig died in 2014 my lads spent the whole weekend trying to gorilla press each other as a tribute. I still believe that they should introduce that into presidential debates to declare the winner in the event of a tie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2