Trump Under Fire

Sky news U.K. screening nbc anti trump bullshit propaganda. App covid is all trumps fault so cringy  the dem whitima who alleged right wing kidnapping. Which was a left wing plot  is getting air time they all  eating out the left wing trough   Sky news not one mention of Biden slotting money from China bbc mentioned it with a denounce view. I hope it comes out big and show all the media for wat it is  A fkn shit show swap Biden n son allegations for trump n son how would it have been broadcast ?? 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

sky news bbc news should be shut down for not telling the truth.just shows how far things are fecked when they can lie about anything and get away with it.just think about the snowflake muppets who believe this shite as they have been brainwashed from birth.the future is indeed not good when these kids are running everything into the ground.blm,vegans,greens,trans rights it all needs to be shut the feck up.you have to ask these muppets how did the world manage before all of this shite and to look at how bad things are now because of it.

• Thanks 1

When u look at the supporters of a trump rally wat do you see ? I see working taxpayers. , when u look at the leftie Antifa blm that attacks the trump rally goers on free speech wat do you see ? I see fkn little commie arsed uni  brainwashed fkn idiots or free loaders. Spewing hate against the cnts who pay the bills 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

At the end of the war our grandparents had to graft to make and build a family and future after members of ther family had been killed fighting for our futures. And having to listen to the uni based  whinging and leftie  political viewpoint  after being spoilt  is shocking and disrespectful  they went without for us  and this is the result of all that they  give ther life  for  and they knew what it was like to go without unlike these little commie wannabe do gooders

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

If he'd had a blast of crack last thing he would be doing is sleeping more then likely weed

Definatley not a joint, he's a crackhead, he forgot to collect his laptop from repair shop an it expired after 90 days, so the shop owner sent it to the feds. 

He's f****d

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Definatley not a joint, he's a crackhead, he forgot to collect his laptop from repair shop an it expired after 90 days, so the shop owner sent it to the feds. 

He's f****d

It’s a Russia smear campaign lol how fkn ironic. Lol. Russia Russia Russia. Dems fantasy 

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

It’s a Russia smear campaign lol how fkn ironic. Lol. Russia Russia Russia. Dems fantasy 

It's no smear mate lol its hard evidence on a laptop, aparrently 15000 pics an hundreds of videos. 

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

It's no smear mate lol its hard evidence on a laptop, aparrently 15000 pics an hundreds of videos. 

I know mate but listen to schiff and he’s response to the now verified Links schiff and MSM call it Russian interference  it boils down to a narcissist reaction to truths it’s coming home for both sides of media swamp and rightly so only a democrat would ignore it. But we know that bc they lying deceitful fkrs 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Here's a question for ya, mate.

Don is the head of the free world. He has the power to authorize an investigation into this using the Department of Justice. He's their boss and he could put this at the very top of the pile. They could prove/disprove the validity of this pretty f*ck*ng quickly. My question is why wouldn't he?

If it is indeed true no one would vote for Biden in 2020. Despite what YouTube experts have shown us on this thread, America isn't the turgid cesspool of leftist hysteria that they'd like you to believe. It would indeed cost Joey the election, because we're not all blind idiots.

I don't understand why a top thinking genius like Don would miss an opportunity like that. Especially since the timing of the allegations is right before the general election. If anything it would make the resulting fall out pure gold for anyone that is running against the duopoly, which would essentially benefit America in everything from the short to long term.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

If the yanks vote Biden into the white house they deserve everything they get, same as we would have had we voted in corbyn

Absolutely. Same with Don and Boris too. Most people on either side of the Atlantic are voting for the pile of sh*t that doesn't smell as badly as the other pile and as a result we get the same result and the pile just gets a little bigger for the next go around.

We always get the government we deserve.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Absolutely. Same with Don and Boris too. Most people on either side of the Atlantic are voting for the pile of sh*t that doesn't smell as badly as the other pile and as a result we get the same result and the pile just gets a little bigger for the next go around.

We always get the government we deserve.

It boils down to the pile that stinks less than the other lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

It boils down to the pile that stinks less than the other lol 

Always. The true injustice is that people genuinely believe that's the only options. I'm of the belief that you can turn to the sneaky dog turd that someone has toe ended under the hedge and avoid the septic tanks completely. It won't be perfect but it will ultimately be less shit and with 2020 the way it is we could all do with less of that!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1