Trump Under Fire

9 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

How sweet our very own home bred dopey leftie. The USA .s version of alexandria bartender thicktez    

My all time favourite is that f***ing hag on question time who “accidentally” claimed £150,000 illegally but it was OK because she said “sorry” lol 

I think it’s the same scummy bitch that used to work for Liberty when they were promoting PIE ! 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, VOON said:

It’s very simple....Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump wants absolute power, Why does he? 

Trump is 100 percent trying to dismantle and checks and balances that impinge on his power and anyone with a sense of reason can see that....Trump told us he wants a Third term...Why? Just because he suits your narrative, doesn’t mean you should celebrate every deed he does....Epstein....Randy Andy.....He’s worse than any of the rest of them...a Bully, wanker and God knows what else...That’s what I see...through his actions and his words...and If you want to espouse him....go ahead.....I won’t....simples...

I can’t find anything that placates anything you’ve said there from a reasonable source whatsoever . 

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

D246D9C7-90F1-4FB1-9F06-6288DE877220.jpeg

Lol swing next door and see if they have any second lithium batteries next time pal. 

I hope you wouldn’t be over the road as well , coffee places like that aren’t for you and I , if I hadn’t moved you could have flown up and seen me pal . 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can’t find anything that placates anything you’ve said there from a reasonable source whatsoever . 

It's because it's all waffle stiff lol he's getting his info from the media who's totally against trump. 

It's pretty sad really, fair enough if it's on a personal level, but his statements are straight outa cnn gob lol. 

You know how I know hes not thinking for himself an has a victim mentality, Excatly how the left carryon, he said I'm bullying him ffs?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, VOON said:

It’s very simple....Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump wants absolute power, Why does he? 

Trump is 100 percent trying to dismantle and checks and balances that impinge on his power and anyone with a sense of reason can see that....Trump told us he wants a Third term...Why? Just because he suits your narrative, doesn’t mean you should celebrate every deed he does....Epstein....Randy Andy.....He’s worse than any of the rest of them...a Bully, wanker and God knows what else...That’s what I see...through his actions and his words...and If you want to espouse him....go ahead.....I won’t....simples...

Just glancing through so not really involved, but when you say a politician you don’t like is worse than two pedo,s  could cause the wheels to fall off of any real argument you may have had, that’s a piss poor opinion sorry to say ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, VOON said:

Wonder spoof voon.

1 hour ago, Francie said:

It's because it's all waffle stiff lol he's getting his info from the media who's totally against trump. 

It's pretty sad really, fair enough if it's on a personal level, but his statements are straight outa cnn gob lol. 

You know how I know hes not thinking for himself an has a victim mentality, Excatly how the left carryon, he said I'm bullying him ffs?

Mate it’s him and 3/4 of the Republic of Ireland from what I hear dad to day......the only Irish bloke local to me who I have heard say a good word about Trump is a lad who works in New York ! 

2 hours ago, VOON said:

How is trump worse than epstein,can you explain to me please

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate it’s him and 3/4 of the Republic of Ireland from what I hear dad to day......the only Irish bloke local to me who I have heard say a good word about Trump is a lad who works in New York ! 

A lot of the irish are left leaning, thise voting sinn fein are left, and sdlp, and alliance, and the left parties in the south too, but the times coming for them to start voting against the lefty scum parties as the republic has become a shithole dumping ground for every foreign gimmiegrant and drug dealing scumbag From all over the world

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Francie said:

Bully you lol ffs I only asked you to extrapolate on your empire statement, the major news networks has really rubbed off on you mate. 

Your still salty because trump won aren't you, an your going to be even saltiee when he wins again. 

I support trump causes he's upfront an straight to the point, an he's a good leadee who has balls. 

Can you even point out why you don't like him, just to see what your point is, I tell you one thi g he's a dam sight better then them murdering, paedo, war loving left. 

I did already....

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just glancing through so not really involved, but when you say a politician you don’t like is worse than two pedo,s  could cause the wheels to fall off of any real argument you may have had, that’s a piss poor opinion sorry to say ?

1 hour ago, Rogerbill said:

How is trump worse than epstein,can you explain to me please

Nope.....form your own opinion...

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

A lot of the irish are left leaning, thise voting sinn fein are left, and sdlp, and alliance, and the left parties in the south too, but the times coming for them to start voting against the lefty scum parties as the republic has become a shithole dumping ground for every foreign gimmiegrant and drug dealing scumbag From all over the world

I read a funny thing in an Irish farming page the other day.

The headline was something like “Sinn Fein to give €300 or something to suckler farmers” and some lad had written underneath “Aye, and next they are organising a mission to Mars” Lol ? 

• Haha 1