Trump Under Fire

32 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

This is exactly my point. So all 'real folk' are right wing and all 'pretenders' are left wing? Don't suppose  you've ever met anyone who was sound or a wanker. . . . who didn't have a massive political leaning? Decent folk are decent, regardless of their political leaning, and generally they are easy to spot as they dont start talking politics at the bbq!

f***ing hell, it’s a sad time of it if we are talking about politics at a bbq with decent food and good company ! Lol

Theres a thing that happens here all the time, you meet people for one reason or another and they say after a bit “What about that fecking idiot Trump huh ?”..........and after a long pause I always say two things, “makes you wonder who we all voted for before to make people think Trump was a good idea dont it ?”

They normally give you a shit eating grin trying to think what to say next because that has thrown them right in the drink and so I carry on “but if you had spent 30 years in London instead of backwater Ireland you’d be voting for the likes of Trump too”

Thats normally the signal for an abrupt and very welcome subject change for all concerned........it’s easy to feel relaxed about lots of stuff when it isn’t your day to day reality ?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

7 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

This is exactly my point. So all 'real folk' are right wing and all 'pretenders' are left wing? Don't suppose  you've ever met anyone who was sound or a wanker. . . . who didn't have a massive political leaning? Decent folk are decent, regardless of their political leaning, and generally they are easy to spot as they dont start talking politics at the bbq!

You said it the right leaners don’t talk it  the left leaners bang on about climate wokeness and  the usual sjw garb.  From what I’ve encountered but you can box it up to suit your point.  

Edited by green lurchers
11 hours ago, Francie said:

You seem to not u derstand that America is a constitutional Republic, its not a democracy VOON, keep that in mind. 

Soon to be an Empire if the Dump gets his way....How is it governed Francine?

3 hours ago, VOON said:

Soon to be an Empire if the Dump gets his way....How is it governed Francine?

To be fair, no superpower has ever stopped empire building has it, the US do it, Russia did it and fell away but are still trying, China are doing it, The EU are doing it.......that’s lame as f**k if you are just levelling that accusation at Trump, nobody with any sense of reason is buying that mate.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Like him or loath him his time is ending and i think a lot of dirty washing will be coming out once he's gone.

Wether it exists or not ! Lol 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

To be fair, no superpower has ever stopped empire building has it, the US do it, Russia did it and fell away but are still trying, China are doing it, The EU are doing it.......that’s lame as f**k if you are just levelling that accusation at Trump, nobody with any sense of reason is buying that mate.

It’s very simple....Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump wants absolute power, Why does he? 

Trump is 100 percent trying to dismantle and checks and balances that impinge on his power and anyone with a sense of reason can see that....Trump told us he wants a Third term...Why? Just because he suits your narrative, doesn’t mean you should celebrate every deed he does....Epstein....Randy Andy.....He’s worse than any of the rest of them...a Bully, wanker and God knows what else...That’s what I see...through his actions and his words...and If you want to espouse him....go ahead.....I won’t....simples...

3 hours ago, Francie said:

What do you mean an empire VOON, can you point out what you mean mate? 

No I won’t....you think about Trump his life actions and his deeds and form your own impressions of him

Oh and Francis. .. don’t try gaslight me....go bully someone else....

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VOON said:

It’s very simple....Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump wants absolute power, Why does he? 

Trump is 100 percent trying to dismantle and checks and balances that impinge on his power and anyone with a sense of reason can see that....Trump told us he wants a Third term...Why? Just because he suits your narrative, doesn’t mean you should celebrate every deed he does....Epstein....Randy Andy.....He’s worse than any of the rest of them...a Bully, wanker and God knows what else...That’s what I see...through his actions and his words...and If you want to espouse him....go ahead.....I won’t....simples...

Is my prejudice any different to your prejudice?.......I think they are all wankers and have said so on many occasions but again I go back to saying “Trump is everyone’s fault” if indeed fault is what we are looking for.

The cultural Marxism disguised as centre ground liberal politics has taken the piss and Trump is the result ?

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Is my prejudice any different to your prejudice?.......I think they are all wankers and have said so on many occasions but again I go back to saying “Trump is everyone’s fault” if indeed fault is what we are looking for.

The cultural Marxism disguised as centre ground liberal politics has taken the piss and Trump is the result ?

The Marxist trained Obama and his  pathetic attempt as president  then the giving the reins to the oh so corrupt Clinton campaign steered the ship to trump  they wanted  him out  I think the main reason was the “drain the swamp” slogan well they were all up to there neck in it  MSM won’t report it tho ?2 sausage rolls and and shoulder of pork ?

D246D9C7-90F1-4FB1-9F06-6288DE877220.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
56 minutes ago, VOON said:

No I won’t....you think about Trump his life actions and his deeds and form your own impressions of him

Oh and Francis. .. don’t try gaslight me....go bully someone else....

Bully you lol ffs I only asked you to extrapolate on your empire statement, the major news networks has really rubbed off on you mate. 

Your still salty because trump won aren't you, an your going to be even saltiee when he wins again. 

I support trump causes he's upfront an straight to the point, an he's a good leadee who has balls. 

Can you even point out why you don't like him, just to see what your point is, I tell you one thi g he's a dam sight better then them murdering, paedo, war loving left. 

• Like 1