Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 28/07/2019 at 20:15, ChrisJones said:

Part 2.

Mueller's six hour grilling infront of the House.

Before going into his interview he said that he would not divulge any information that wasn't already in the report. He said he would only answer questions based on the report. He did exactly what he said he repeatedly asking for quotations and page references to the report so that every single member would run their 5 minutes down and the hearing would conclude.

He said nothing that we didn't already know, satisfied the requirements of both parties, and kept the non-partisan status of his investigation intact in a way that a man who swore to protect the integrity of the constitution would be expected to.

Chris I wouldn’t waste time reading a. Concocted dem bs paper from mueller it’s difficult to pin anything on trump from fabrication  slowly the truth comes out , thought this might be interesting and a better read atb trump 2020 http://kickthemallout.com/index.php?topic=Deep_State

Edited by green lurchers
17 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Chris...you can't be serious with so much detail. What side you on?

Neither, mate but you'd know that if you'd read much of what I've posted over the years. We can do all of this all over again when we end up with a democrat in the white house, but it'll be a much smaller thread because the only place where you and I differ is that you take sides. I know they're all equally worthless! :laugh:

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Chris I wouldn’t waste time reading a. Concocted dem bs paper from mueller it’s difficult to pin anything on trump from fabrication  slowly the truth comes out , thought this might be interesting and a better read atb trump 2020 http://kickthemallout.com/index.php?topic=Deep_State

I kinda figured that but thanks for confirming that you won't read anything that doesn't agree with your pre-conceived biases. Please remain woke! :rolleyes: :laugh: :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I tend to agree with Chris.

They're all f***ing bits of shit.......

Trump is different in as much as he is a shade of shit that we can relate to and speaks our language.......and he is causing pain to all those others who’s shades of shit we detest.

He probably did collude with the Russians........same as the Labour Party of the 70s and early 80s was riddled with KGB.

Point being, if we are looking for clean politics we won’t find it.......anywhere and certainly not where it counts.

BUT.......always remember, there is NO good guy......just another bad guy who happens to be doing things you like them doing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How’s them tax returns of dons lol how’s the charity payments to Baltimore’s finest Cummings mrs ?  Oooops shhhh only don does the shady work except in Baltimore the home of  rats ??

The amended complaint states that Rockeymoore Cummings “appears to have been paid twice for the same services,” noting that she collects a “substantial full-time salary” from her charity on top of the 5% management fee it pays her for-profit venture.

For example, Rockeymoore Cummings earned a salary of $152,155 from her charity in 2015, according to its Form 990 tax return that year. Also in 2015, her charity paid her consulting firm $78,178 in “management fees,” according to its audited financial statements.

“It’s self-dealing. It’s taking the charity’s resources and turning them into personal profits,” NLPC investigator Tom Anderson previously told TheDCNF. “IRS law doesn’t allow a charity for this purpose. This isn’t for the public interest, this is for her personal interest. Oh dear dons a racist just keep repeating it lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 30/07/2019 at 16:49, WILF said:

Point being, if we are looking for clean politics we won’t find it.......anywhere and certainly not where it counts.

BUT.......always remember, there is NO good guy......just another bad guy who happens to be doing things you like them doing.

Bang on, mate! :thumbs:

We know that politics is dirty. Most of agree with that even if we disagree with which dirty b*st*rd should have the job but the alarming thing that has come out of the last 4 years is that some of these charlatans have been able to convince the commoners that it's possible to pick up sh*t with your fingers if you go for the clean end.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trumpers. You might learn something from this one. Republican Senator Rand Paul calls out one of the plethora of issues surrounding the current spending problem facing the US government.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Trumpers. You might learn something from this one. Republican Senator Rand Paul calls out one of the plethora of issues surrounding the current spending problem facing the US government.

I agree but all said and done what is very very irrisponsible is to allow the likes of the squad to run over the USA with there Trojan takeover  plan so far it’s in the headlights but with the bias media who knows ??Trump for America 2020 ? dems for  South America free money free homes free health free drugs free extra drugs free Fentinal free meth free needles , free trans ops free everyfknthing , dont work get paid  give  give give. Lol fkn loony’s  

Edited by green lurchers
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...